Mtn C run's

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No worries, since i'm staying with my cousin tonight he's offered to drive me up tomorrow morning so it's all sweet! Just need to know what time to meet you and where exactly, Cheers/

sox

Likes Dirt
time

I want to be up there around 7 -7.30.But get there when you can.As for Angus.You go up the hi-way past the big Banana turn left at Bruxner Park Rd.Keep on that till you come to Mt Coramba Rd turn left onto that and drive up the hill.we will be up there riding park where the cars are.Any probs ring me.
cheers.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I want to be up there around 7 -7.30.But get there when you can.As for Angus.You go up the hi-way past the big Banana turn left at Bruxner Park Rd.Keep on that till you come to Mt Coramba Rd turn left onto that and drive up the hill.we will be up there riding park where the cars are.Any probs ring me.
cheers.
sweet, see you there.

binner

Hath shat hymself
cheers.
bahh hahhh...you are never there that early Sox. We normally see you rock up around 10 ish...

how did you go with the VLC player?

see you in a few weeks kid o

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
Me and hayden shall make an apperance early on in the day, about 7:30 ish, sounds great!

got my new kona shred but it wont be coming up with me..

ecd08

Likes Dirt
yeahh thanks tee-roy for the shuttles and dozer for the suspension help and all the boys that were up there for the day. was an awesome day besides the crashes courteous of amburgers.lol:cool:
cheers
hayden

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeahh thanks tee-roy for the shuttles and dozer for the suspension help and all the boys that were up there for the day. was an awesome day besides the crashes courteous of amburgers.lol:cool:
cheers
hayden
haha that rock section is nuts! so much fun, till you come off :(.

will any of you boys be out there during the week, preferably thursday or friday, need some time to heal up :p. everything is alright with me by the way, just my knee might have a little tear on a ligiment but my knees are always stuffed so it's all good.

and i still owe troy 10 dollars :eek:

sox

Likes Dirt
Hey dial it back

No prob Angus, hope you get to ride some more before you leave.Just dial it back a bit in them rocks.See you next time.
cheers T-roy.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No prob Angus, hope you get to ride some more before you leave.Just dial it back a bit in them rocks.See you next time.
cheers T-roy.
yeah i think i was pushing it a bit to hard with the rock section, it's so much fun to ride though :D. those rocks are sharp :(.

i might go up on thursday even if it's by my self, and just have a chilled session so i get back on the bike sooner. If anyone can get out there then that'd be awsome.

jawry

Likes Dirt
Warning

The Brissie boys (about 5 or 6 of us) are making our annual pilgrimage to Mnt C.

Be there Friday 23 Oct - Sunday 25 Oct.

Hopefully Dozer will have some shovels for us to do a bit of trail work as well.

You have been warned.

Cheers,

jawry

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Uh oh............;)
Hopefully this time we can all ride together and not be too scattered.

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
Saturday 3rd october in the morning, im doing some casuals if anyone would like to join me. ill be pushing up sections if its just me and an unlicenced accomplice.

Faith3_Nobbi-man

Likes Dirt
love the push ups :-D, i need to work a bit on some sections anyway, ill see you up there, do i need to find my own way or can i grab a lift?

binner

Hath shat hymself
Yups Xmas coffs invasion

So boys .......
here we go with a 4 day weekend invasion. Dates have been set at Fri 27th till Mon 30th November.

It's a great reunion so far

EMF
Siz
Shanebo
Durango
Binner

and more to commit...

big weekend boys ,get ready and tell SSS to go into lockdown.

siz

Eats Squid
Sign the guest book!

So boys .......
here we go with a 4 day weekend invasion. Dates have been set at Fri 27th till Mon 30th November.

It's a great reunion so far

EMF
Siz
Shanebo
Durango
Binner

and more to commit...

big weekend boys ,get ready and tell SSS to go into lockdown.
SSS:eek:, holy crap, i aint eaten steak for 9mths!
Gonna need the fibre powder!