Mtn C run's

sox

Likes Dirt
Hello riding this Winter from 12 noon-ish saturday or sunday weather permiting is my suggestion.$10 a rider on my ute max of 5 no more than that.
Cheers Tee-roy.:D

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Count me in for Saturday mate. I need to try out the new chopper style geo..........;)

sox

Likes Dirt
in like

So that is Dozer,Kev,Berry & Me.5 more spots to fill be quick or ya do your own thingy.:D

sox

Likes Dirt
berry is a maybe hes not 100% sure yet
That dose not surprise anyone that knows the Berry!
Leves a spot for a ramdom.:eek:

sox

Likes Dirt
get on board

this is where we organise the rides if your names not in this thread:confused:get it in!
spread the word I'm not ringing texting everyone and posting in here.
this is it;).

rwicks10

Likes Bikes
Mt Coramba - 21/07/2007

Hi there, if you still have room for one more I am definitely keen to do a few runs! Cheers for that!

sox

Likes Dirt
see you there

yer see you on satdy Rob should be a good day.Lets face it a bad day up the hill is better than a good day at work!;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
yer see you on satdy Rob should be a good day.Lets face it a bad day up the hill is better than a good day at work!;)
Very true! Although a bad day up the hill may entail breaking something and having to spend extra time at work to pay for it!:p
See you on the hill tomorrow lads.;)

sox

Likes Dirt
pneumonia who needs it

:(No rideing for this old coot have a bit of pneumonia.10 days of poping pills should see me back on the fruit tin.cheers peace out!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Bummer for you mate! Seems like a good week to be the walking wounded........Get well soon old mate.;)

binner

Hath shat hymself
Hey binner be good to catch up with you's,how many yup's comeing down?
we got 5 in my ute arriving Fri midday, Toodles is a maybe for a fri nite red bull run, dunno bout the others though, no answer

check ya post box on Fri......;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So who's keen for some runs at Mt C on saturday 11th at 11 or 12.
Ahem, ah Tee Roy......can we make that a bit earlier? Say.........9.30am? Aren't you forgetting the other thing that has been planned? The surprise thing............

sox

Likes Dirt
Yes it's the age thing,didn't forget just mixed up the times.Well 9.30 start it will be, finish when we have had enough.And leave us with enough time to get cleaned up for the do.;)
peace out.