Mtn C run's

W.bat

Likes Dirt
Mate that hill rocks. Just the best track. Good work to all involved in the build and up keep. When I'm around and you guy's are doing it will add my hand to any work done.

Today the track was super good. Zero dust and as the day progressed no mud and super tacky. What a ball tearer.

Do you guys ever do runs mid week. If so I'm ready and keen.

Dozer thanks for the help hooking me up with Matt and Tim.

sox

Likes Dirt
Good to hear W.bat that you like the track-trail.

And yes I can do mid week runs sometimes depending on work.

Give us a heads up around monday or so and I'll see if I can Wedesday is good.

Won't be able till the BMX thingy is over.

Cheers Tee-roy

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Great, Button is back in town..........:rolleyes: We want to hear all about your overseas adventures bucko! We don't want to know why you did the haircut though.
Anyone up for a hardtail special this weekend? Just like old times..........:cool:

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Great, Button is back in town..........:rolleyes: We want to hear all about your overseas adventures bucko! We don't want to know why you did the haircut though.
Anyone up for a hardtail special this weekend? Just like old times..........:cool:
hmm see if i have time to get out there

Edit carnt, got to go to newie for the weekend :(

darth rider

Likes Bikes
Yeah Sunday was a great day for riding and the track was lots of fun. It's amazing how well it stands up to rain considering the amount on Saturday hey. Hopefully next time my bike will have brakes and a fork that work properly and I won't have to break bits off Tim's bike.:D
See you guys soon and drop me a line if you're down this way and want to ride... although our little hill still has a lot of maturing to do- but it's trying!

W.bat

Likes Dirt
Weekend riding.

Arvo coffs crew. Was wonderignif anyone was doing runs at the mighty Mt C this weekend? If so can I join in?

sox

Likes Dirt
sunday 11th Nov

Runs sunday 11th Nov in the morning work & weather permiting.You know
what I mean!:confused:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Lock me in old mate, I'll be there.............bike availability permitting of course.:eek:

shortyf

Likes Bikes
i should be up there on sunday, might be a bit hung over. The HSC is over and im gunna hit it hard. Time to get back into the riding and building

cam moon

Cannon Fodder
yeah boys might be their depending on the weather,what time?Is any one keen on a trip to thredbo ive got 6 definates,it will be the middle of feb.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
i should be up there on sunday, might be a bit hung over. The HSC is over and im gunna hit it hard. Time to get back into the riding and building
HSC done eh mate? Well done, I hope it works out the way you want it.

Hey Cam, the Thredbo trip sounds like it could be a whole lot of fun. I hope to do at least one ride somewhere out of town next year.........

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I will be riding this weekend. No doubt about it...........Who else is heading out?

shortyf

Likes Bikes
i'm in for some runs if we're riding on sunday. We should start early though so it isnt too hot. Last time me and troy were doing some runs in the middle of the day and it was way to hot

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
i'm in for some runs if we're riding on sunday. We should start early though so it isnt too hot. Last time me and troy were doing some runs in the middle of the day and it was way to hot
Agreed. I'm keen for a session at about 8am mate. Meet you up there?

binner

Hath shat hymself
Massif YUP invasion......

Looks like a massive weekend in January boys.....

get it ready......

Hogs Breath will need a warning

sox

Likes Dirt
Runs satdy arvo 3ish on

Ok so the locals have been a bit quite lately thats all about to change weather permiting.Saturday the 8th of December 3ish onwards till we can't ride from tiredness or it get's to dark.Let me know what you all think.
cheers T-Roy.