Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great you got out for a blat. Looks like Arthurs Seat? I ride it once a week on average.

That front tyre looks like it’s done some work… like track time.
Yeah, it's had some recent Phillip Island laps.
Unfortunately under my brother, not me.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
After riding my sons a couple times over the last couple of weeks is giving me the urge again, it’s a little bit different to you fellas, it’s fine at speed but roundabouts are different story it’s still a ton of fun though.

View attachment 405478
I’m not sure if Orange County Customs or Christian Dior would be more appalled.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For the Island that’s a good effort on the RHS, and I bet the LHS looks way more knarly.

Jeez, I wish could ride the Island again. The most fun you can have with your pants on. Particularly Lukey Heights.
Used to love it on my Ninja, but only lapped it with cars in recent years though. Lukey takes a lot of commitment lol, both with bikes and cars. So much fun.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Used to love it on my Ninja, but only lapped it with cars in recent years though. Lukey takes a lot of commitment lol, both with bikes and cars. So much fun.
Lukey is truly my all time favourite corner ever.

On my 900SS, I could slide the rear the entire way up, and never felt like I’d highside.

On the Gixxer, I never got to that level.

This pic is coming out of Lukey and going over the top, getting ready to sit up and brake like a mofo.

IMG_3397.jpeg

cammas

Seamstress
I’m not sure if Orange County Customs or Christian Dior would be more appalled.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Thankfully his pulled that shit off it, was a scarf over the seat

Most definitely mullet, I can’t remember if it’s a 23 or 26 but it’s freaking huge hence the issues with roundabouts.

Here’s a pic of when he first got it before the colour change

IMG_3058.jpeg

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Took the scenic route to a pub in the middle of nowhere. Rain just made for a better ride, theres something special about being in the bush when it’s wet. Thank christ for good wet weather gear!
IMG_2024-01-02-144648.jpeg
IMG_2024-01-04-142057.jpeg
IMG_2024-01-04-142123.jpeg

Edit: I should add this was a couple of days ago. Currently in hobart with the mtb.

It’s a tough life sometimes

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Chucked a sickie and went for a boomer scooter run, got lost somewhere in the southern highlands. Funnily enough it was better weather than the above post but more water crossings so I ended up with wetter feet. Some pretty spectacular trails but I was too busy enjoying them so heres some beige road instead haha.
IMG_2024-01-30-165033.jpeg