Motorcycle Thread - Post it all

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I
I travelled to Cape York via the old telegraph track back in 1992. During the 6 week trip we often leap frogged with 3 Japanese tourists on step through scooters. I'm sure that was an adventure lol.
hahahhaa , I worked for Suzuki at that time ( 1990 - 1194 ish ) and yes they were insane - also crossed the Nullarbor and got up the Broome .
my ‘Boss Japanese ‘ was an ex gp racer - he doubled/ pinioned me around eastern creek on a 500 cc s stroke

O M G and I shit my pants .F406D2E8-36C4-4755-BC16-8982BBD6B73A.jpeg

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
80k’s run on Saturday, I caved and bough a bash plate to protect the new pipe. Going to have a play with the power valve spring now and might order a map switch for the bars when I get back from Queenstown next week. I didn’t know this had two engine maps! At the moment if I unplug a clip in the loom it changes to a softer engine map, would be cool to have that up on the bars.
49AB41DC-A682-40AF-A039-29C7AAA91B4E.png

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
80k’s run on Saturday, I caved and bough a bash plate to protect the new pipe. Going to have a play with the power valve spring now and might order a map switch for the bars when I get back from Queenstown next week. I didn’t know this had two engine maps! At the moment if I unplug a clip in the loom it changes to a softer engine map, would be cool to have that up on the bars.
View attachment 398413
How is the overlocker function?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
2hrs ride, bike didn’t blow up. Well chuffed. Took it abit easy for 30minutes then dropped into some harder single track and gave it a bit of a flogging, should be good for another 100hrs or so now.

Phew thank god you got rid of that maintenance pig KTM, wait...

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Picked up this top end kit for $280odd, can’t really complain. Took me a couple of hours to install this morning and most of that time was spent cleaning the bore and power valve. Two strokes are great.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
2hrs ride, bike didn’t blow up. Well chuffed. Took it abit easy for 30minutes then dropped into some harder single track and gave it a bit of a flogging, should be good for another 100hrs or so now.

Picked up this top end kit for $280odd, can’t really complain. Took me a couple of hours to install this morning and most of that time was spent cleaning the bore and power valve. Two strokes are great.
My favourite diesels for sure.