Mont 24, so who's going?

cossack

Likes Bikes
Sydney 24 hour in April, I don't think I'll be there.
That prime water skiing time.
Maybe the Kona 24 hour, but getting the team together would be the problem.
I'll just have to keep riding around home.
[/quote]

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
I'm very tempted to do the Kona.... but I'm slow!!!

If you are looking for 3 riders, I might be able to have my arm twisted....

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did any of you lycra clowns get any photo's of the trials comp?? Or even get down to have a geez?? It was a mad comp, with some of the hardest sport sections I've seen in a long while.

THRILLHOUSE

Likes Dirt
jasco said:
Did any of you lycra clowns get any photo's of the trials comp?? Or even get down to have a geez?? It was a mad comp, with some of the hardest sport sections I've seen in a long while.
yea man they were pretty farkin good!! it even topped it off seein 2 lesbians there watchin it.. :lol: who was ur favourite guy? i liked the guy that was on i think a 20" bike and it was mostly orange.. he was doin mad nose hops on top of the van.. was definately worth the look

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
THRILLHOUSE said:
who was ur favourite guy? i liked the guy that was on i think a 20" bike and it was mostly orange.. he was doin mad nose hops on top of the van.. was definately worth the look
haha, that's Sam Hull, from Sydney. The nut ball is thinking of giving up trials!!

I'd have to say my favourite rider there was me! I didn't ride that well but had mad fun, none the less. But other than that, it was awesome seeing Adam Kelly and Craig Pearce in action. And of course, Mitch with the Win in Sport, good on ya tiger ;)