Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
Hey farkiners was really confused were or whether to post this up or not but in the end i decided too, soo:

was on a city ride with callan and was just hucking and doing some wallrides when we decided to go to a wallride under the Harbor bridge. got there did it and the saw Luna Park on the way out and decided to pay a visit. When we got over there, there was a huge bunch of screaming litlle 10 year olds then a limo pulled up and were like what the hell, and saw 2 short but very hot chicks walk out. tell you what though those little girls like made me go without my hearing for a while. anyway cut a long storey short saw Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson and took some pics.

what do all you farkiners think of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson?
tell you what there hot but short!!

city ride 031.jpg

city ride 032.jpg

city ride 033.jpg

city ride 034.jpg

city ride 035.jpg

city ride 036.jpg

city ride 037.jpg

city ride 038.jpg

city ride 039.jpg

city ride 041.jpg

city ride 042.jpg

city ride 044.jpg

city ride 045.jpg

city ride 049.jpg

city ride 007.jpg

please tell me what you think! cheers tonka!

Last edited:

MTBWANNABE

Banned
Last i heard these young girls own 2 fully equiped aeroplanes. Commercial ones too. Not your small cessna 152's. we're talking full fucking 747 (one each obviously.) Have been in numerous movies. Have at least 3 television shows with them in it. Own their own fashion label. All because they're freekin' hot ;) and twins (and who said Twins weren't a good thing.) and maybe JUST maybe slightly alright at acting :p

"lucky" - Napolean Dynamite.

OH and tell me you got their numbers?

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
MTBWANNABE said:
Last i heard these young girls own 2 fully equiped aeroplanes. Commercial ones too. Not your small cessna 152's. we're talking full fucking 747 (one each obviously.) Have been in numerous movies. Have at least 3 television shows with them in it. Own their own fashion label. All because they're freekin' hot ;) and twins (and who said Twins weren't a good thing.) and maybe JUST maybe slightly alright at acting :p

"lucky" - Napolean Dynamite.

OH and tell me you got their numbers?

didn't know like who it was till it was too late, sorry man.

bloody hell there rich.
i said "hi" then some screaming lil' girl goes "omg mary kate signed my purse" in one of those high pitch screaming lil voices!

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
mustard said:

if you think there hot then check this babe out...
they shouldnt be role models, rich people.

are you serious, when i saw that i just vometed (you know how you vomit in your mouth then swallow it agian!),
hmm gives me an idea, might use it to get out of school!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kids, those twins are what us older kids call 'Lowies'

ask the kids around the corner from your house at the bus stop, yes.. the ones with hats and cigarettes;)
they are gross little whors.
17 or wtever and annorexic. Cant even buy grog yet but worried that their fat, gimme a break

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those 2 little bitch's pissed me off to no end in Full House. And I know how I'd like to repay them :D

Good job with the photos.

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
Mahoney_007 said:
Those 2 little bitch's pissed me off to no end in Full House. And I know how I'd like to repay them :D

Good job with the photos.
thanks man i also have a pic with my arm around miss Australia, i'll try to find it!

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tonka_202 said:
thanks man i also have a pic with my arm around miss Australia, i'll try to find it!
You lucky son of a bitch, yup post it up. Now she is a real lady, gotta love the pants down video footage. :cool:

S.

ex offender
No offence to any of their fans, but nothing special. Anyone would look pretty decent if they had that much time, money and effort put into their appearance. I think people really associate "famous" with "hot" more than anything. There are heaps of better looking girls floating around who you'll bump into just walking down the street, but I think because they don't have the "celebrity" tag they'll never be thought of as being as hot as anyone who's an actor/singer/whatever.

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
S. said:
No offence to any of their fans, but nothing special. Anyone would look pretty decent if they had that much time, money and effort put into their appearance. I think people really associate "famous" with "hot" more than anything. There are heaps of better looking girls floating around who you'll bump into just walking down the street, but I think because they don't have the "celebrity" tag they'll never be thought of as being as hot as anyone who's an actor/singer/whatever.

yer totally true, i bump into alot of girls:p , anyway yer famous and hot are a bit missleading but i still rekon just cause there twins makes em even hottor!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
S. said:
Exactly my thoughts. My sister has all the books and videos and the like. The olsen twins piss me off to no end. Last i heard they were using slave labour to produce their fashion label in Vietnam. I don't think they are that hot, sure they arn't ugly, but i see many girls just down the street which make you nearly trip over because you are just in awe. It annoys me that these people are role models, and all these young girls think oh my, i want to be exactly like them when i'm older, i'll pull all the guys and because i'll be a whining little bitch i'll get whatever i want from mummy and daddy's funds. In my opinion, they arn't hot and are too skinny.. nearly makes me sick thinking they think thats what us guys want. It's just not right.. whereas hilary duff on the otherhand is hot... but i say give me the hottie down the street anyday.

NCR600

Likes Dirt
They look like those troll things kids used to stick on the end of their pencils.

Ugly, spoiled, rich little monsters.

lotec

Banned
S. said:
i cant believe i am agreeing with something you say :O
Gr33k_Djer said:
17 or wtever and annorexic. Cant even buy grog yet but worried that their fat, gimme a break
anorexia is not a joke, if you knew anyone who had it i think, no i KNOW you would be a lot more sensitive.
mustard said:

if you think there hot then check this babe out...
they shouldnt be role models, rich people.
you should feel sorry for people like that...