Little Things You Love

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
There seems to be more LTIH than LTIL lately, so I'm just gonna add some positivety...
LTIL: Micromachines.
I wasn't allowed MM's when I was a kid because they "weren't lady-like". But really, since when was I ever lady like? Well, over a year ago I realised they re-released them so I bought up, living a childhood I wasn't allowed to have. I bought an expanding city too, they're ace.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There seems to be more LTIH than LTIL lately, so I'm just gonna add some positivety...
LTIL: Micromachines.
I wasn't allowed MM's when I was a kid because they "weren't lady-like". But really, since when was I ever lady like? Well, over a year ago I realised they re-released them so I bought up, living a childhood I wasn't allowed to have. I bought an expanding city too, they're ace.
I still have all my Micro Machines down at my folks house for my kids to play with. Didn't realise they've been re-released, off to search the net now haha.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I still have all my Micro Machines down at my folks house for my kids to play with. Didn't realise they've been re-released, off to search the net now haha.
Check out your local Big W. They seem to be disappearing again though :(
Last I looked the expanding van city was on special too (at Big W). I scored mine for half price when Myer were shifting all their MM stock.