Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
the fact that the Salisbury council had the foresight to throw money into beautifying and maintaining the otherwise butt-ugly power tower lines and maintainence access tracks along the Little Para River, and turn what otherwise would have been an eyesore into a web of bush and creekside trails that i'm thoroughly enjoying exploring on the hardtail.

pretty awesome when it's part of my commute as well :D

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
This video. Perfect mashup.
[video=youtube_share;hSSYTGU5EGY]http://youtu.be/hSSYTGU5EGY[/video]

IBR

Cannon Fodder
-The sound of my V8 as i'm driving home after a long shift :)
-The first sip on an ice cold drink on a hot day
-Hugs from a special someone:)

Plow King

Little bit.
-The sound of my V8 as i'm driving home after a long shift :)
-The first sip on an ice cold drink on a hot day
-Hugs from a special someone:)
Nothing more satisying than an aggressive freeway on ramp.attack from 30 - 40kph after a long shift. Also the sti sounds pretty good I think as good if not better but its an squirrel taste :p

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Nothing more satisying than an aggressive freeway on ramp.attack from 30 - 40kph after a long shift. Also the sti sounds pretty good I think as good if not better but its an squirrel taste :p

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
"squirrel"

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Congrats mate, seriously shout yourself a beer... hell, a carton!
I was pretty fired up. Any plans to do anything constructive that night vanished on the spot.

hach_bee said:
Hahaha drunken salsa lessons in the Amazon with no power with some gorgeous Peruvian natives... one of my best memories for SURE!
That is actually how I got into salsa-I somehow wound up in a salsa lesson in a bar uphil from Plaza de armas, near Jacks cafe. Dancing with some gorgeious peruvian locals. Liked it, started lessons when I got back.
Plow King said:
Nothing more satisying than an aggressive freeway on ramp.attack from 30 - 40kph after a long shift.
And yep, an aggressive attack onto the freeway always makes me giggle.

Last edited:

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When your 2hr Prac turns into a 15 minute survey on how good the subject was, then you walk home to find a carton of beer waiting for you to predrink for your housemates 18th dinner.

LTIL2: Good housemates (sorry hach bee)