Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Watching someone take a vicious, spiteful, petty and unwarranted " revenge " that you know darn well will backfire on them....and being there when it does.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Patrick De Gayardon - the guy who invented the wingsuit - was a big hero of mine when I was a kid (he also invented sky-surfing and was an all round amazing skydiver). His dream was to develop the wingsuit to the point where you could land it without a parachute. Sadly he was killed in 1998 but I like to think that this footage from yesterday goes a long way towards that dream being fulfilled.

[video=youtube;un1C9TkP7JU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un1C9TkP7JU[/video]

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^Cool vid!

LTIL: That beer after you finish your last assignment before swotvac and exams.

LTIH: Knowing that tomorrow is when revisions/lectopia catch up begins...

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
I did a practice presentation of the research project I've done for the last semester today. It was performed to the Lecturer who convened the project, plus several of his staff who played key rolls. I thought it was a pretty good presentation, went off with minimal issues. The convenor came just short of tearing me a new one. BUT. He picked up heaps of things to refine, making it an overall better presentation. So the end result of sitting there thinking "what the hell have I just done", is that my presentation is now way better for tomorrow. Just need to finish implementing the million changes.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So that's what's been missing from all those other mountain biking videos!
Yea,

When I was heavily into the sport it was about partying on a sat and racing with a hang over on a sunday. This vid really was underground and wild. it showed the extream(drunkeness) of the sport.

Lets face it, if you went through a rock garden with flamethrowers marking the boundries, no one would stack more than once!