Little Things You Love

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
One more day to go
NASA will launch its Artemis 1 rocket tomorrow, its biggest most powerful rocket ever built, with the plans to put people back onto the moon for the first time in over 50years
Fuck Yeah. can't wait...love this shit!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
One more day to go
NASA will launch its Artemis 1 rocket tomorrow, its biggest most powerful rocket ever built, with the plans to put people back onto the moon for the first time in over 50years
Is that the one reusing the engines from the shuttle?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
One more day to go
Man I’d love to be there!! Met a bloke in Florida once who’d been at Kennedy for a Saturn V. Apparently they rattled windows in Orlando!

Still rate spending many many thousands to go see STS-133 as some of the best dollars i ever spent.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’d rather gouge out my eyes with an icecream scoop than enter an 18hr endurance race.

especially as it seems dropper posts are the exception not the norm.
I think I could be good for maybe 8 hours...if it was push laps or shuttlea of fun trails and dirt lumps with a lot of shit talking and sitting around.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Man I’d love to be there!! Met a bloke in Florida once who’d been at Kennedy for a Saturn V. Apparently they rattled windows in Orlando!

Still rate spending many many thousands to go see STS-133 as some of the best dollars i ever spent.
I got to see a few STS missions launch on live feed between STS 76 through to STS 89…its was pretty cool to head the flight engineer relay info back to JPL and the staggering speeds they reach in such a short time