Little Things You Love

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
They also express posted me a Canyon derailleur hanger that I had the next day, so its 2:0 to Canyon experiences so far.
Add another for my mate’s cracked Ultimate CF frame that was replaced no questions. I actually haven’t heard anything bad from anyone about Canyon AU’s after sales support. Great result for your lad.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
12hr team of 4 youths, lost a rider with a broken arm so there was only 3 of them.
They still won with about 40 laps and 2 laps up on second and third.

Rider #4, young Scutch with a broken arm in plaster from his fingers to his armpit was allowed to do a 'slow' lap as they were 2 laps up, his dad called me and said he was OK with it if I was.
Belts out an 18:09 lap :oops:

ozzybmx

A GoPro still.

Check out this numpty. Had to ride bent over to one side as his arm was plastered at a right angle.

Wanted to do another lap but I didn't allow him, if he had fallen off he would have done serious damage to his shoulder, its nearly dislocated already to ride the bloody bike.

Gets the plaster off in a week though, spent 4 days in hospital with several small fractures in his elbow/arm.

ozzybmx

Don’t know. Probably zee Germans if stuck.
The only 29" MagiX I could get anywhere came from beeb, ZG's only had front GumX 29".

Though there are probably some sitting in local bike shops here, not knowing they are high demand.

Now if I could muster up a pedal stroke, I could try mine out.

Going to try a flat ride today.

ozzybmx

I've got some MagiX front coming, but more than happy with the firmer GumX so far.
I'm yet to find out. Zero experience and zero kilometres, I just went on internet mumblings.

BikeComponents still have MagiX 27.5 x 2.4 in stock.