Little Things You Love

safreek

Been a lot of local government power struggles in little Lissy, they have been trying to raise rates by 25 percent over 4 years. I have become involved and support the no side. Somehow poor ol Burt has been targeted and the fuckwits have branded a dog a terrorist.
There is a lot of anti Muslim sentiment around this town if you don't realize

safreek

We need to hear from big Rob. There is more than one side to this story
Big Rob's the good guy. They wanted to raise rates by 6% a year. They failed so the targeting of innocent dogs have started. This is how the Nazi party got started.
First they came for the dogs, then the gay's, then the dissenters, now they come for me.
Stop the fascist jackboot and support Burt now

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Why is big Rob the good guy? Was he for a rate rise or against it? Will the raised rates provide improved services or just swell pay packets and bonuses?

safreek

He was against it, the council is constantly trying to sell public assets to balance budgets. They actually knocked back money from the govt to fix our roads. You must remember that any extra rate rise above the normal is forever, compounding year after year.
The general manager of the council gets $10,000 per week, I think the mayor gets 25 or 30,000 per year

safreek

Citation needed
OK, I was reading something else at the time, it's 7-8000 back in the 17-18 period, am awaiting current pay and will post it when that happens. Also forgot the councillors voted themselves a pay rise fairly recently and the mayor gets 40ish.
Compare GMs pay compared to bris city council GM, which is a huge area compared to lismore. These are googled figures, still waiting for official

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The GM role for a council is quite large, the pay is perhaps justified.

I have a lot disdain for council rare rises though. NSW is rife with it and this area is no different. I just paid my rates and now isn't the time I want to be pissing that kind of money away!!!

After all the privatisation of council assets it's pretty fucked. Their income streams have been significantly narrowed.

moorey

call me Mia
OK, I was reading something else at the time, it's 7-8000 back in the 17-18 period, am awaiting current pay and will post it when that happens. Also forgot the councillors voted themselves a pay rise fairly recently and the mayor gets 40ish.
Compare GMs pay compared to bris city council GM, which is a huge area compared to lismore. These are googled figures, still waiting for official
That’s quite a bit less than $10,000 per week.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Somehow poor ol Burt has been targeted and the fuckwits have branded a dog a terrorist.
There is a lot of anti Muslim sentiment around this town if you don't realize
I stopped here. They must be a special breed of fuckwit up there.

Burt doesn't look like the sort of dog that knows how to declare jihad :) Have to get him on it and clean up his FB friends list.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Anyone able to Photoshop Burt's head onto that Australian guys body holding the rocket launcher? Total mind blank of his name. Michael David Arnold ummmmm

safreek

Not here for the whole polical thing, here to laugh about Burt being labelled a terrorist.
I would post in ltih if we talking politics.
To be honest I find it amusing that everyone got off the subject, I let that damn poodle open the door, now to lick him out

safreek

I stopped here. They must be a special breed of fuckwit up there.

Burt doesn't look like the sort of dog that knows how to declare jihad :) Have to get him on it and clean up his FB friends list.
Top stuff, wasn't bringing Lizzy politics to the table. Just bringing an amusing fb post up. Cheers for seeing it for what it was