Little Things You Hate

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I recall.....but not that close. It was a mile away.
True, true, I think they used a chopper to film riders in Chile a few years ago but my gooGle fu can’t find any photos. I would find it a bit distracting having the whirly bird that close. :p

moorey

call me Mia
True, true, I think they used a chopper to film riders in Chile a few years ago but my gooGle fu can’t find any photos. I would find it a bit distracting having the whirly bird that close. :p
Fuck yeah. Would also make quite a wind.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Do you not know about GoPro perspective distortion?

The tape here is being blown by the helicopter in the image.

Why the fuck are we arguing about this? The helicopter should fuck off & never come back. Employ a fucking drone for aerial images.

moorey

call me Mia
Do you not know about GoPro perspective distortion?

View attachment 377471

The tape here is being blown by the helicopter in the image.

Why the fuck are we arguing about this? The helicopter should fuck off & never come back. Employ a fucking drone for aerial images.
Wait...who's arguing? Calm the farm. I originally thought you were talking about drones, then agreed that the chopper was a bad idea.
Is that a still from the vid? I can't tell where that tape is meant to go and where that pole is meant to be?

Edit 1:35. Looks like he hesitated then had to go through the tape? Cuss that.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
So you were arguing with yourself? When the hell did I say drones?

Of course that's a still from the video. If you can't work out where the tape goes, imagine trying to race between the tape while the fucking chopper is blasting you. Lucky Jack didn't have the tape tangle in his chain...

moorey

call me Mia
So you were arguing with yourself? When the hell did I say drones?

Of course that's a still from the video. If you can't work out where the tape goes, imagine trying to race between the tape while the fucking chopper is blasting you. Lucky Jack didn't have the tape tangle in his chain...
Fuck me, have a nap, dude.
I said I misunderstood.
I agreed with you.
Get some sleep, ffs.
Yeah, cuss that. I thought he meant drones. I couldn’t see the issue. That’s shite.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Aberdeen FC. Former Kings of Europe!

Noone in the EPL although I've been warming to West Ham recently on the basis of owning an Iron Maiden-sponsored West Ham top.
Did follow Middlesborough for a few years after serving part of my apprenticeship in the Teeside area during the Ravanelli/Emerson/Juninho years although it's been a long time between premiership drinks for them.
I used to be a Hammer when I was very young, can't stand them now as their ownership is strongly associated with the Torys.

I'm a Liverpool fan (since 1992), very recently Kings of Europe (and the World!)

Flow-Rider

Burner
I think there should be helicopters...fully armed attack choppers dropping bombs to keep the trail "live". The action may also benefit from the aerial deployment of foot soldiers.
They are developing laser guided riffle bullets, a sniper is all it should take to puncture a back tyre.

Jpez

Down on the left!
LTIH. fucking hoons. Our suburb has been bombarded with fucknuckles doing burnouts and racing on a nightly basis. And this old car was one of two that belongs to a really cool old fella that has owned them since new. They are his pride and joy and with no family left they are pretty special to him. Then along comes a fuckwit in a super charged merc that loses control and writes off the old boys Celicas. The other one was so smashed it’s been towed away as a danger.

Minlak

custom titis
LTIH - waiting with out being informed and knowing why your waiting or how long you will be waiting.
My last 2 weeks have been filled with it and have prob at least another 5 days of it to go.
Just want to relax for a minute.
Soooo pent up.