Little Things You Hate

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Just wait till they charge you $9 for missing the delivery.....
This is a fucking YOOGE thing I hate. Charging me to drive/ride/walk to the local PO because their contractor was to lazy to walk further than the mail box, after I or the sender have already paid fo it to be delivered to my door. Chunts.

Bastards can't even manage to have a working pen in the building, last visit, 7 pens attached to string, not a single one working....arsehole behind the counter wouldn't let me use the BIC in her pocket.

Can't wait until they crash a drone into my roof.

Last edited:

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
I actually learned how to shake someone's hand in school when we were about 10.
The teacher was psychotic usually but that was one thing I think was actually good about that class. From the actual taking of the hand, how firm to squeeze, how many pumps, and don't forget eye contact when you meet someone new. It actually helped a lot in life.....

What I hate, tho, is the fucking hello/goodbye kiss on the cheek. Esp if it's after lunch or something. LTIL--good bye high 5 i gave my sister-in-law on mother's day after I'd high 5'd my niece who'd been picking her nose (she's 2).

scblack

Leucocholic
The teacher was psychotic usually but that was one thing I think was actually good about that class. From the actual taking of the hand, how firm to squeeze, how many pumps, and don't forget eye contact when you meet someone new. It actually helped a lot in life.....
At a past employer on a team building weekend, we had an exercise to find our "shake buddy". Basically you shake hands with other employees and if your shake matched, you were shake buddies. I hit it off with the first person I shook with - and she ended up a great friend.

My shake is firm grip, one shake up and down. Let go. Short to the point.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
This is a fucking YOOGE thing I hate. Charging me to drive/ride/walk to the local PO because their contractor was to lazy to walk further than the mail box, after I or the sender have already paid fo it to be delivered to my door. Chunts.

Bastards can't even manage to have a working pen in the building, last visit, 7 pens attached to string, not a single one working....arsehole behind the counter wouldn't let me use the BIC in her pocket.

Can't wait until they crash a drone into my roof.
I've made two formal complaints - one about the couriers doing a letter box message when I was working from home and would have been at the door in 30 secs and one when I received a notification for a package that didn't exist and couldn't even get a simple acknowledgement of "our bad" let alone an apology from the arrogant lard behind the counter.

Austpost can eat a stink finger.

scblack

Leucocholic
I've made two formal complaints - one about the couriers doing a letter box message when I was working from home and would have been at the door in 30 secs and one when I received a notification for a package that didn't exist and couldn't even get a simple acknowledgement of "our bad" let alone an apology from the arrogant lard behind the counter.

Austpost can eat a stink finger.
At work we have a letter box on the footpath. One delivery of pedals - small package worth approx. $200 - was left ON TOP of the letterbox. Luckily we did find it intact. It is 10metres from the letterbox to our door, so not hard for the lazy shit to do some work and deliver securely.

Not one good thing to say about Auspost - just lazy chunts.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
At work we have a letter box on the footpath. One delivery of pedals - small package worth approx. $200 - was left ON TOP of the letterbox. Luckily we did find it intact. It is 10metres from the letterbox to our door, so not hard for the lazy shit to do some work and deliver securely.

Not one good thing to say about Auspost - just lazy chunts.
Yeah, had an iPad delivered to the ground below our mailbox at work, boss found it on Monday morning, the douche would have had to have turned up after 5 on Friday afternoon for no one to be here. How the fucking thing was still there I'll never know. Was sign on receipt, so needless to say, I now have 2 for the price of one.

My formal complaint method has seen me barred from 2 post offices, working on the third, currently. The only thing worse than their corporate model is their hiring practices. Have a sister in law who worked in sorting, was caught opening packages and letters, so was moved to delivery, got caught dumping mail and going to a local cafe for extended lunches, so was moved into a team leader position. Fat bitch is now on medical leave because she's to obese to move at all.

Think I may have posted a while back about the poor bloke trying to transfer money to his family in Bangladesh, only to have the cow send it to somewhere in Pakistan and tell him, "oh well, nothing I can do about it now. NEXT!"

In the US, postal workers go homicidal, in Australia they send normal people homicidal.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yup, we had $700 worth of sound equipment left on top of our work letterbox once as well.

Not sure how true it is but I believe the contractors are paid by the delivery so they don't take the time to knock, just drop and run.

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
They aren't all bad. Both the Auspost contractor drivers I get my parcels from are fantastic. Both always knock, are interested in bikes/cars etc and normally have time for a quick hello / ask about my latest crash :heh:

The scooter riding post people aren't so good sometimes. I've caught them dropping pre filled 'sorry we missed you' cards in the letter box when they didnt even have the item with them.

I work from home so the Contractor guys probably know I will always be there now.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
And your point is?
The link was to that temp change thinggy yeah? So everyone who follows it, increases the energy draw of the intermanets, increasing co2 output, increasing the rate of climate change....

Not trying to be a prick, but complete inability to comprehend irony astounds me.

*edit: just realised the double irony of you bemoaning air travel earlier in the thread.

Your original quote is akin to spray painting the words 'I hate graffiti' on the side of a metro train.

Last edited:

OscarWhitbread

Likes Bikes

What I hate, tho, is the fucking hello/goodbye kiss on the cheek. Esp if it's after lunch or something. LTIL--good bye high 5 i gave my sister-in-law on mother's day after I'd high 5'd my niece who'd been picking her nose (she's 2).
Man I'm with you on the hello/goodbye kiss too. I just end up doing some awkward hands on shoulder, ass stuck out, look away air kiss and generally look like a complete tard, or I start ducking and weaving like Muhammad Ali is about to land some quickfire jabs, I can't get that shit right.
My brother's girlfriend who I've met twice went for it on the weekend, are we that close already? Mate's wife always does it too. Maybe I should just grab a handful of t & a like when my wife lands one on me, at least I'd get something out of it. Or go the full on Godfather kiss of death?

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yup, we had $700 worth of sound equipment left on top of our work letterbox once as well.

Not sure how true it is but I believe the contractors are paid by the delivery so they don't take the time to knock, just drop and run.
I've had them throw the package from the footpath at the front door!