Little Things You Hate

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The very real possibility that an asshat like Mitt Romney could become president of the most powerful nation on earth. Seriously that wanker makes Bush look good.

downhillar

Likes Dirt
My original print Cannibal Corpse Tomb of The Mutilated shirt has a hole in it. Not a big deal to most but to you old school metalers on here, it's original fucking print. I am gutted right now.
It's only been worn 3 times!!!
Surely you could take this somewhere and get it fixed? I have seen auto upholsterers that can repair holes in car seats using individual fibres that match the original upholstery. Extremely tedious and no doubt expenisve but if someone is willing to do that for a car I'd imagine that there would be people who can do it to a t-shirt?

Matt H

Eats Squid
I know the popular vote was a close one, but with the way the electoral college works I thought polling/modelling suggested a reasonably conclusive Obama victory around a week ago?

moorey

call me Mia
I know the popular vote was a close one, but with the way the electoral college works I thought polling/modelling suggested a reasonably conclusive Obama victory around a week ago?
That was before Republicans started ringing people and telling them that the election date had been changed to the next day.....

moorey

call me Mia
Your FIL borrowing your ute for the day to save money on a skip....and returning said ute with barely enough to make it to the servo.

LHIH even more. Borrowing 2 of your mates cars while he's os, and just remembering you filled one up with juice, but left the other close to empty. :oops:

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Facebook. Well not Facebook itself but rather what it has done to my co-workers work ethic of late. This morning's discovery was the tipping point. I have drafted this email to him and cc'd management. I have provided him with the psuedonym X

Dear X
I know that it must be hard working for {insert company name here} , I too wake some mornings and lament at the decision that I made some {insert number of years here} years ago. However, there comes a time in every man’s life where he must summon the courage to say ‘NO’ to Facebook and the associated time wasting, brain dead, self pleasuring that it promotes. A vigorous wank on the change-over deck during a moderate swell and 40knot winds will yield far more excitement that the desperate hope that another human may actually care what has been served for lunch or that there were no pubes on the soap so as a corollary the day is looking up. No good can come from an incessant desire to share the intimate details and ‘antics’ of one’s white bread, 2.5 kids , dog/cat, AFL /NRL worshipping on the whole ordinary, dull suburban life with others, many of whom are complete strangers who probably don’t actually give a fuck what you are doing at this very minute. If people want excitement or motivation then they should read about the antics of The Marquis De Sade, that guy was loose.
X, to quote the lyrics from the (insert Client) theme song “I believe you can fly, I believe you can touch the sky”. I believe in you, and I have it on good authority that everyone whom you share the office with believes in you too. I believe you have the Personal Power (to quote the late Anthony Robbins, the lanky cunt who used to inspire insomniacs around the globe with his program for untold wealth, endless snatch on tap, European cars and mansions by the water) and can actually log out, power down and shut the lid on your addiction, thereby ending a dark chapter of your life. X, you don’t know it now, but you will reflect upon recent years (perhaps whilst rubbing one out on the change-over deck) and exclaim “Gee whiz…….Paul was right……why did I waste so much of my life on Facebook…….what was I thinking……………or rather what wasn’t I thinking……”. “I would have been a more productive human being as a full-blown Hep C positive Scag Addict than a Facebook Junkie.”
X, please, in the words of that douche bag Robbie Williams, who I am quoting because I am sure you are familiar with his music: “Do all you can…… to try and be a better Man”. Do it for your kids X, if for no-one else. What kind of example are you setting for them…………..what degree of work ethic are you ‘modeling and demonstrating ‘ to them. They will grow into adults too. The only positive thing I can see coming from this situation is that you will have been an outstanding role model for them to do better in life and not to become Facebook junkies.

Not meaning to sound spiteful here X ( My emotions ruled my keyboard strokes back there in that last paragraph). We are here for you brother. When you are ready to say NO to Facebook, we will be your silent sentinels’ of support.
To cut a long tale short.

Get the fuck off Facebook and do some fucking work.
Regards Paul

Last edited:

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Crying children on flights. Today on two hours sleep I (to my delight) boarded a half empty plane for the ride home very pleased with my three seats to potentially nap the way home on... until two year old child and her mother board the flight... and child proceeds to emit noises ranging from strangled laughter-sounding crying, squealing and outright screaming for two fucking hours. The only half hour she didn't do this, she was allowed to run up and down the aisle and climb over the chairs.

I'm not a parent- but what the fuck?! Morning flights especially why could you not control your child in a more effective way?!?!?! Makes me think that I'd be all for being able to sedate under 5's on flights if they can't be kept amused/happy/not screaming their fucking heads off for two hours.

*braces self for RB parent explanation of how I have no idea...* but really, kids are YOUR choice and I just get a bit fucking annoyed when that encroaches on MY personal comfort. /rage.

rone

Eats Squid
Crying children on flights. Today on two hours sleep I (to my delight) boarded a half empty plane for the ride home very pleased with my three seats to potentially nap the way home on... until two year old child and her mother board the flight... and child proceeds to emit noises ranging from strangled laughter-sounding crying, squealing and outright screaming for two fucking hours. The only half hour she didn't do this, she was allowed to run up and down the aisle and climb over the chairs.

I'm not a parent- but what the fuck?! Morning flights especially why could you not control your child in a more effective way?!?!?! Makes me think that I'd be all for being able to sedate under 5's on flights if they can't be kept amused/happy/not screaming their fucking heads off for two hours.

*braces self for RB parent explanation of how I have no idea...* but really, kids are YOUR choice and I just get a bit fucking annoyed when that encroaches on MY personal comfort. /rage.
You've got no idea. It's public transport. Don't like it - fly business, otherwise suck it up.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
why could you not control your child in a more effective way?!?!?!
Of course, why didn't she think of that? Everybody knows how easy it is to control two-year-olds when they're cooped up in a confined space for two hours.

but really, kids are YOUR choice
Not really sure what that's got to do with anything...

and I just get a bit fucking annoyed when that encroaches on MY personal comfort.
Maybe you should've chartered your own personal jet?

Last edited:

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You've got no idea. It's public transport. Don't like it - fly business, otherwise suck it up.
Business heard it trust me. Still, I was expecting that response... HB on two hours sleep is a little less than tolerant in the morning...

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
At least the little kid had the excuse of being a little kid. I've had to share public space with supposed adults carrying on in much the same manner.

rone

Eats Squid
People who fart on flights, thinking that nobody will know it's them. I know it's you you smelly fucker. Cease and desist.

Unless it's me. Mine are hilarious.

cressa

Likes Dirt
I'm a long legged 6 foot five inches. Farts and screaming kids are a mere niggle compared to the guaranteed discomfort of any flight.

Fuck you if you recline on me.