Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've met mostly awesome people through being involved ed in junior sport but f me there are some colossal twats living out their own failed existence.

LTIL when the parents say soemthing that they appreciate teaching kids to play fair with no cheap shots. Sometimes I feel like we're in the wrong for trying to play fair

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I've met mostly awesome people through being involved ed in junior sport but f me there are some colossal twats living out their own failed existence.

LTIL when the parents say soemthing that they appreciate teaching kids to play fair with no cheap shots. Sometimes I feel like we're in the wrong for trying to play fair
Good man. I would try to plant the idea that sports gambling is fucking evil, but that's a different battle. Awesome job to teach them fair play and sportsman/personship. :D

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good man. I would try to plant the idea that sports gambling is fucking evil, but that's a different battle. Awesome job to teach them fair play and sportsman/personship. :D
Not so much to the team but point out to my kids how much is being spent when both team shirts and every side of the ground is plastered in betting ads, how much must they profit over every sucker they get in. Almost wish we could go back to just tobacco advertising. At lest the JPL cars looked good.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Been on a tight schedule and keep forgetting to pick up some milk. Fuck off with your just get some from the servo bullshit, I am very fussy! I ran out of eggs yesterday. Then last night I found a can of coconut cream (which I my go to alternative for milk) so prepped my go to breakfast (overnight oats and associates), those best before dates on cans in the back of the pantry are just a guide right?

Well fuck me! Popped the can open, covered up my goo, chomp...that tastes watery. Hmmmm... Who buys coconut milk? That stuff is pure arse! No wonder it was in the back of the pantry. Morning ruined.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Next step up is the S-Works, back it 2020 the founders edition of the SL was $26.5k.

Getting cheaper now :oops: at only $23.5k.

Went looking, but no one has done a most expensive MTB 2023 edition review yet.
Did find this though

Only $26k

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Well, well, well. Here we are again...
View attachment 400876

LTIL:
View attachment 400877

Also free beers in the lounge watching the Ashes and Val Di Sole DH.
Yep, that was me this morning, just without the departure lounge.

It was their first flight of the day, and we were half hour late getting on the plane. Then another half hour cutting laps while the fog cleared over Mildura.

I pity the fuckers flying Bonza anywhere this afternoon.