Little Things You Hate

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Oooo flattery, Here I am....err feel like a bit of a goose. Was having a bit too much to fun and paid the price Hopefully this thing fixes itself as complications are common, all too familiar with this injury unfortunately have had a few mates do the same
Shout-out to rock moose for helping me when I was a sooky little bitch and making sure I hobbled out of there ok. A true gentleman and all round good guy. Rips on a bike too
Being up to 5/6 broken wrists, all I can say is that as long as you don't have hardware the effects are minimal

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Front wheel washout on an innocuous bit of trail. I had one a couple of hundred metres earlier, and was chuckling to myself at the sheer unexpectedness of it, then boom. There it is.

Whilst my wash was into the pillowy soft, blown out dust, poor Matt found one of the numerous limestone chunks.
Which trail mr @rockmoose - was really hoping for some rain this week, trails are so dry n dusty at the moment.

shiny

The last right hand turn after the fast descent on 50shades. You know, the most fun bit in the whole park where you can just let off the brakes and pump and weave through all the rock and chunder like you're jack moir.....sigh.
Aaa..bummer. Did you get any other trails in? Hope you heal up ok and back on the bike asap. Keep your windows closed or @pink poodle might try to grab your bike.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Aaa..bummer. Did you get any other trails in? Hope you heal up ok and back on the bike asap. Keep your windows closed or @pink poodle might try to grab your bike.
Started with a lap of Haarsma's, down Grom Flow, up Uprising, down Shapeshifter, up again, down Blue Luge (felt too sketchy for Flight Club), up Uprising, down Easy As, up Vincenzo's then into 50 Shades..........

shiny

Started with a lap of Haarsma's, down Grom Flow, up Uprising, down Shapeshifter, up again, down Blue Luge (felt too sketchy for Flight Club), up Uprising, down Easy As, up Vincenzo's then into 50 Shades..........
Nice, got a bunch of good stuff in then before the oopsie.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was thinking I'd look after it for him til the hand heals...scaffoid is a pain in the arse. Mine hurts randomly because why not?