Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maybe you need organic bamboo underwear?
underwear in this weather?

finally getting my car back today. you'd think in the month they've had it they could have had the tow hook cover they lost replaced from overseas, so that small obvious hole in the bumper is going to annoy the hell out of me every time i see it. going to just get the photos need to place trade in on another car as soon as I get it back just to get on the waiting list.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Ryobi 36v batteries!
Damn it if you aren't super expensive, and kinda shit about failing just outside warranty.
I like my battery mower, but now I've got a giant paperweight and a new battery is $300!

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Did you try anyway?
Yep. No bueno. Had to buy a new battery.
Tried a few tricks with the old one I saw online (reset jumper inside, etc), but still won't chooch.

Seriously considering the ozito stuff instead of ryobi. Because they also give a 3yr warranty on batteries, and they're cheaper. But they only do 18v batts and would need an adapter anyway (if I wanted to use the Ryobi tools) because of the different batt connections.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Yep. No bueno. Had to buy a new battery.
Tried a few tricks with the old one I saw online (reset jumper inside, etc), but still won't chooch.

Seriously considering the ozito stuff instead of ryobi. Because they also give a 3yr warranty on batteries, and they're cheaper. But they only do 18v batts and would need an adapter anyway (if I wanted to use the Ryobi tools) because of the different batt connections.
Come over to the Ego range - I’ve got a few of theirs now and have been great, theres a thread somewhere here. edit, here: https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/lawn-mower-help.270527/page-2

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I wasn't thrilled to spend last week in the Snowy Mountains without a bike. Even spent a day in Thredbo (did the Kozi walk)...watching bikes from the chair lift. I have rarely felt so taunted...

Mind you, when my damaged knee fell out (no ACL) walking downhill towards the Top Station on the wet steel boardwalk...I figured launching it down Sidewinder mightn't be a good idea anyway.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I wasn't thrilled to spend last week in the Snowy Mountains without a bike. Even spent a day in Thredbo (did the Kozi walk)...watching bikes from the chair lift. I have rarely felt so taunted...

Mind you, when my damaged knee fell out (no ACL) walking downhill towards the Top Station on the wet steel boardwalk...I figured launching it down Sidewinder mightn't be a good idea anyway.
When are you anticipating having that fixed? Seems like it has been a very long wait...

Too much info!
They'll get there... eventually!

they'll get there... eventually!e]o!ntually!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Making up a jar of spices for cooking and not reading packages properly. Now instead of a smokey spicy mix I have a really smoky mix! Put on smoked paprika from 2 different packs thinking one was ground chillies.