Little Things You Hate

party76

Likes Dirt
dickheads,yuppies,fake tits,kids who think it is cool to hang out in a shopping centers,taxes,fines,renting,breaking my bikes and last but not least,having to work. it cuts into my riding bigtime!:mad:

cameron94

Likes Dirt
Rant:

OK, my parents and I just got back from taking me out to some waterfalls and views to hone out my photography skills. Shortly getting back at 540pm they ask me to mow the lawns back and front. I said no because I couldn’t be stuffed and then I gave in. Dad said he would whipper snipper the sides earlier during the day… But he said he would do them tomorrow (got me angry)

I dragged the lawn mower out the front and started it up. Thick gray crap was going everywhere! Oil stated leaking from the engine. I was crapping myself! I turned it off and then asked dad to look at it. For some reason he started yelling at me and blaming me for this problem to happen… wtf. :mad:

Dad stood there and watched it. Gave it the “OK”… hmmm. I am sure its “OK” (sarcasm) :rolleyes: I think he said it was OK because he didn’t have to do anything with it and went inside. I cautiously wheeled it around slowly scared the stupid thing was going to blow up. Now finally I could turn it off (To turn the mower off you have to pull the spark plug off! This is mainly why I hate mowing the lawns.)

Meanwhile I was mowing my little ‘friend’ from next door is annoying me the whole time, yelling and trying to get my attention… the only reason why I could hear him was because his voice is so high :p All wanted to know was if I could look after him… damn.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We've got a work placement girl at work and the boss and supervisor have decided that I'm the person that has to show her around and run her through everything.

I'm all for teaching, especially someone who's meant to have experience in the field as it makes life alot easier. But it's the other shit that comes with it. I just want to do my job without hassle and I want to do it quickly.

Edit: To Cameron94. I know you're young but you're a pussy. You had to mow the lawn after your parents spent time taking you somewhere so you could 'hone your photography skills'. Yup, spoilt pussy.

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
road worthy inspectors who don't like the idea of a young guy driving anything apart from an econobox
Ironic considering the Chevrolet badge in your avatar.

I see that badge these days and all it makes me think of are the thousands and thousands of chevy econoboxes (basically just rebadged Daewoos) on the road across Europe...

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
Angry Drunks.

I have a few mates who get really aggressive when smashed and all they do is try to fight you and everyone else at the party......at the same time. They just become irrational, and what you could call blind drunk. Always forget who you are and the like.

Had a shocker saturday night, we actually had to beat a mate to the ground to calm him down. Its the fights that they get YOU involved in that really piss me off though.

Last edited:

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
talking to gf of 2.5 years on the phone while she is at home (bout 7 hrs from canberra) and she tells me she has a job application for the local medical centre.. hmm wtf?

MasterOfReality

After forever
Rant:

OK, my parents and I just got back from taking me out to some waterfalls and views to hone out my photography skills. Shortly getting back at 540pm they ask me to mow the lawns back and front. I said no because I couldn’t be stuffed and then I gave in. Dad said he would whipper snipper the sides earlier during the day… But he said he would do them tomorrow (got me angry)
Your parents went out of their way to help you out and you can't be farked mowing the lawn for them when they ask? My old man would have gotten quite vocal if I pulled that stunt when I was living with them.

I dragged the lawn mower out the front and started it up. Thick gray crap was going everywhere! Oil stated leaking from the engine. I was crapping myself! I turned it off and then asked dad to look at it. For some reason he started yelling at me and blaming me for this problem to happen… wtf. :mad:
C'mon man, where is the mechanical aptitude?? Your old man was yelling at you because he was probably pissed off at you.

Dad stood there and watched it. Gave it the “OK”… hmmm. I am sure its “OK” (sarcasm) :rolleyes: I think he said it was OK because he didn’t have to do anything with it and went inside. I cautiously wheeled it around slowly scared the stupid thing was going to blow up. Now finally I could turn it off (To turn the mower off you have to pull the spark plug off! This is mainly why I hate mowing the lawns.)
Hehehe, turning the lawnmower off by pulling the plug cap? Awesome.

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
Drivers that over take you just because your a learner driver....even though your sitting above the speed limit.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Drivers that over take you just because your a learner driver....even though your sitting above the speed limit.
Yeah, I'll confess to doing this on more than one occasion.

My reasoning behind it has nothing to do with the speed limit, but moreso that I think (perhaps entirely irrationally) that a learner is more likely to be unpredictable than a driver with more experience.