Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck bikes. Fuck bike riders. Run those dick heads over. Rev rev rev rev....

Yeah sometimes a swift exit is a good exit.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
That driver was turning left not right. The rider should have given way, even though the driver failed to indicate.
Not necessarily. If the driver approached from behind, he has the obligation to keep clear and give way, and is also required to indicate when turning or changing lanes.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
That is much funnier than it has any right to be.

Although Partyboy is the original and the best

stirk

Burner
Back on topic!

I hate mosquito that give no fucks about being in direct sunlight.

Stick to the program you blood sucking vampires, direct sunlight is supposed to kill you.

Well not these young upstarts, biting me in full sunlight.

I hate being itchy.

Hello summer.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Back on topic!

I hate mosquito that give no fucks about being in direct sunlight.

Stick to the program you blood sucking vampires, direct sunlight is supposed to kill you.

Well not these young upstarts, biting me in full sunlight.

I hate being itchy.

Hello summer.
Hello sweaty balls.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The info about the driver being known to the courts and sleeping off other offenses bodes well for him to be a pillar of society. Or a prick.

@Haakon that was my HSV you arsehole. Just because I ran over your backpack and cat and kept cutting you off makes no difference. It cost $14M to fix the car and I knownwhere you live.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Courier companies. Do these morons even know the meaning of service?

Co-workers who don't have an aptitude for their work and spend more time having hissy fits than just getting on with what is essentially a pretty simple job.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Can't Amazon just take over the online bike industry already? Prime seems to do exactly as it says it does....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Can't Amazon just take over the online bike industry already? Prime seems to do exactly as it says it does....
Australia Post and their affiliate work a treat here. Once you deviate from that...it's a hit fight. Have been told to expect a delivery today and it hasn't arrived, nor is there an indication it was attempted. I just spent a long time on the phone and they'll call me back because they don't know. And they advise that there "may" be a $50 if delivery isn't successful on round 1...just tell me where your depot is so I can come and get it!!! I'll almost guarantee they attempted delivery at a neighbours' house.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Yeah, I have no probs with Auspost either actually. Just seems everyone gets caught out with an order at some point (like how I just took a gamble on bikecomponents stock replenishment numbers and lost).

Meanwhile, Amazon allowed me to forget to/delay in buy my partner a present for her birthday, and rectify that with a Prime account in seconds. Saved.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Rather the devil you know than the cheap Chinese knock offs / marketplaces, not much transparency there :p