Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
it goes more like this...... " yeah look mate i know you want to ride this weekend but those bolts are a small item and we just don't carry small item parts any more, too much inventory. I'll put it on the list for orders this month, we have fucked over about another dozen guys on this list waiting till we get a quantity order that is worth doing, is there anything else you need that we dont have in stock?"

Did you want me to get the 15 year old git to go over your $10k rig with the tools while we have it in the shop?

Z

Zaf

Buying an airline seat and getting half an airline seat because some bloke doesn’t know how to stop eating... thankfully a short flight.
Bet you he was sweaty as well, and breathed through his mouth.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Bet you he was sweaty as well, and breathed through his mouth.
No, to his credit he was well groomed and made as much of an effort as he could. But he will be dead by 50 if doesn’t fix it...

Last edited:

Binaural

Eats Squid
Checked my road speedplay zero cleats today for wear, as they have been unreliable on entry for a while. Found both had a tiny bit of plastic broken off in the same spot, which is barely visible but degrades performances quite a bit. Of course there are spares available for everything but that. Bad design really grinds my gears.

Attachments

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
No, to his credit he was well groomed and made as much of an effort as he could. But he will be dead by 50 if doesn’t fix it...
OK this one is gonna make me sound like a nasty, petty chunt...but it's still a LTIH...

Bloke at work has been MASSIVELY obese his whole life.
Drinks coca-cola & eats coco-pops non stop. Dodges vegetables (or anything even remotely healthy) like they're poisonous. Worst diet you could imagine. And a work ethic to match. ZERO excersise lifestyle.

So recently had some sort of corrective stomach surgery & the kilos have been dropping rapidly....but still guzzling coca-cola round the clock 'coz hey, what would those silly doctors know, right?
And now all the guys at work are slapping him on the back & saying "good on ya for losing the weight buddy..."

Err? Did I fuggen miss something? He didn't earn shit.
I would LOVE to smash desserts & sweet stuff every day. I crave that shit all the time....but I try everyday to eat well & minimise processed shit & sugar. It ain't easy.

OK, nasty inconsiderate rant over.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
OK this one is gonna make me sound like a nasty, petty chunt...but it's still a LTIH...

Bloke at work has been MASSIVELY obese his whole life.
Drinks coca-cola & eats coco-pops non stop. Dodges vegetables (or anything even remotely healthy) like they're poisonous. Worst diet you could imagine. And a work ethic to match. ZERO excersise lifestyle.

So recently had some sort of corrective stomach surgery & the kilos have been dropping rapidly....but still guzzling coca-cola round the clock 'coz hey, what would those silly doctors know, right?
And now all the guys at work are slapping him on the back & saying "good on ya for losing the weight buddy..."

Err? Did I fuggen miss something? He didn't earn shit.
I would LOVE to smash desserts & sweet stuff every day. I crave that shit all the time....but I try everyday to eat well & minimise processed shit & sugar. It ain't easy.

OK, nasty inconsiderate rant over.

I think being inconsiderate is to not try and help, talk to the guy.

He might be too far gone but you never know. Rather than a pat on the back constructive criticism may turn the cola tide.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Cricket Australia, so after nearly every BBL game being an evening game they decide to play the decider during the day. *I come downstairs after reading the kids some stories expecting to see a bit of a hit and they've already wound everything up.

*preparation fail on my part
**take nothing for granted

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Peter...g'day...Russell...g'day...Clarke...
There was an out takes / blooper reel going around a few years ago....cheery old Pete swore like a drunken sailor when ever they were not 'live'....dummy spits......f-this, f-that...it was hilarious.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
There was an out takes / blooper reel going around a few years ago....cheery old Pete swore like a drunken sailor when ever they were not 'live'....dummy spits......f-this, f-that...it was hilarious.

Ran into Pete in Echuca, about 35 years ago. Asked him where the cheese was, told me in no uncertain terms, where he store the cheese if he ever saw me again. I was about 10....