I'll bet you

hubbie

Forever 1,337
No need to post like one then :p
Oh you crack me up. Please give me a serious example of where I have posted like a retard. So far, all I've done is make a joke, make some people laugh, had some whingers bitch at me; people i had no disrespect for before; and then defended my thread. I don't see whats so wrong with silly threads. I'm having fun!

Lemontime

Eats Squid
I think it's a great thread, Lewis!
But, due to popular demand, I'll have to talk some shit.

*Insert shitty talk here*

HA! Yeah, it hurts, doesn't it?!

P.S. I hate scooters.

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't see what's wrong with flaming silly threads for fun, I'm having fun!

(ps, stop taking things so seriously)

hubbie

Forever 1,337
I don't see what's wrong with flaming silly threads for fun, I'm having fun!

(ps, stop taking things so seriously)
If you're having a joke that's cool then. I thought you seemed dead serious. Lets have some fun then!

b_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dryness is part of my humour. I'll need some lube before the fun though.

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is it just me or has nearly everyone on this site lost there capability to laugh. seriously guys lighten up. it was a joke and it got everyone

edit: ohhh for farks sakes. why do people have to post during my replies. now i am going to get flamed. eff you b_s

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
The only ones complaining are probably the same ones who got sucked in to the joke and genuinely thought you were a psychic:p

It made me laugh so my vote goes to "worthwhile!":)

maxsull

Likes Dirt
go for it hubbie animal grips are on the line... if ur rong u hand em over if ur rite il ahnd u ova some pc's?

Lemontime

Eats Squid
What's wrong with me?
Last night, whilst under the influence, I completed multiple guitar hero songs on expert, yet tonight, whilst mostly sober (still spacing out a little) I was struggling to do them on hard!
I'm going insane :(

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
And for the record. I like Bowlo, and I've actually met him.
Appoligies mate. Had a little more then a rough day and I didnt really see the humor at first. Its now 10:56pm and ive had a bit 'o wine and I think its actually pretty good now.

Though that Bowlo thread was a disgrace...

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's wrong with me?
Last night, whilst under the influence, I completed multiple guitar hero songs on expert, yet tonight, whilst mostly sober (still spacing out a little) I was struggling to do them on hard!
I'm going insane :(
lol i am goin to sig that. funny as

Dug

Likes Dirt
ok

What state you were born in: You were born in the state of infancy, just like everyone else.

Where you got your shoes: You got your shoes on your feet.

How many children your father had: None, only your mom could have children.

How many letters are in your last name: 12. Your=4 + last=4 + name=4 = 12
Should have bet ya....
My shoes are in the cupboard....

and my father was a lesbian:p

Well 2 outta 4 not bad