I'll bet you

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
ok

What state you were born in: You were born in the state of infancy, just like everyone else.

Where you got your shoes: You got your shoes on your feet.

How many children your father had: None, only your mom could have children.

How many letters are in your last name: 12. Your=4 + last=4 + name=4 = 12
That was really REALLY ***. Worse then a bowlo PYR thread.

I was half expecting you to put your internet investigatory skills to test. I mean with the likes of Farkin, Myspace and the likes, you can essentially find out anything. What a disappointment.

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok

What state you were born in: You were born in the state of infancy, just like everyone else.

How many children your father had: None, only your mom could have children.

How many letters are in your last name: 12. Your=4 + last=4 + name=4 = 12
Did you just copy and paste that from an american website?

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Yep, it's definitely school holidays.

Don't you have anything better to do, Lewis? :p
ahahaa, yeah Harry, I have delayed Uni exams tomorrow and tuesday, and I was getting restless of study. Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v'd from The Come Up Board.

Don't care if a few of you think it was lame, gave a few people a laugh, and I had my fun.

And for the record. I like Bowlo, and I've actually met him.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
haha, I've now recieved 3 PM's from people, who didn't finish reading the thread, offering me things if i can work out the answers to the questions in regards to them.

stoked.

Renegade

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok

Good one mate, isnt it where you WEAR your shoes. You dont 'got' your shoes from your feet unless your a spastic like yourself and talk like that

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Good one mate, isnt it where you WEAR your shoes. You dont 'got' your shoes from your feet unless your a spastic like yourself and talk like that
dude, the joke doesn't work like that. I know it sucks, I copy/pasted it from a different forum. And if you're from Sydney (sam is it?) we've met like over 2 years ago at St. Ives, and I definitely don't talk like a retard, thanks.