I will probably get punched in the face for this, but...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a pair of 2002 rockshox psylo XC forks on the front of my 2006 scott voltage YZ0.

Whilst riding rampfest the other day, they fucked up. Basically the rebound would be really fast on small compressions and REALLY REALLY slow on big ones. They also made a knocking noise when bounced up and down quickly.

So, I took off one topcap (non-u turn side) and drained out a bit of oil. Problem solved. This lasted for like 20mins, then they broke again, back to their old ways.

So, I took off the same topcap and drained all the oil. I then filled the forks with half a bottle of water. Yes, water. This made the rebound REALLY REALLY fast. But at least I could ride.

My question is: Will the forks last for the 2 months of heavy riding I anticipate before I have cash for floats/argyles/831? I really dont wanna spend any money on them, as I could buy another pair of better forks for like 80 haha...

Cheers...
That would've been $80 well spent. Haven't heard from Shreds for a while, he has either found the lady goat love of his life and settled down or these forks have brought him unstuck. I want a full ride report!

stirk

Burner
id never ride his cocktail, his missus would probs get dirty, PROBS
Given moorey know where his g-spot is I suspect his missus does get dirty! I recall an old sig.....

that was why I had to dig it up off mooreys link, the day the young fella went to water:hand:
Poor kid, I wonder if he ever did get his Billy, maybe had a few Billy's beforehand??

Couple of references there ;)

moorey

call me Mia
As in...back before you had an accurate point to make...:whistle:
Here we go. Stork to the rescue. Took you more than 4 minutes. Sad.
Incase you're too thick to get it, Shredden, who I'd count as a mate I haven't met yet, has posted some Classic shite and stupidity over the years...mainly the years before you flogs were even here the see them.
It's Moronic to pine for halcyon days that you didn't see. Bet you loved Woodstock too.
That will teach me for clicking to see your 'ignored' post. :doh:

stirk

Burner
Incase you're too thick to get it, Shredden, who I'd count as a mate I haven't met yet, has posted some Classic shite and stupidity over the years...mainly the years before you flogs were even here the see them.
It's Moronic to pine for halcyon days that you didn't see. Bet you loved Woodstock too.
Your language is the same as Trump's, complete with typos. Sad news.

:doh: indeed

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Woodstock was great, I took the brown acid.

Sounds like we need a pissing contest.