I will probably get punched in the face for this, but...

Craftworks

Craftworks
I totally understand the reason to get you through a ride – I would have done the same thing myself

Back before suspension forks were common I had a big problem with bending my ridged forks. On most rides I would have to ride into a tree intentionally to bend them back into place. To prevent the forks from bending I filled the crown area with epoxy resin .. It seemed like a great idea at the time ( i was 12) – but now looking back I am sure that this would have caused to fail catastrophically rather than bend..

Epoxy would be the safest option and certainly would give you much quicker results than waiting for the water to seize your forks. :lol:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
I've been using jizz for years... works really well, and after 9 months I have another set of forks

wilddemon

Likes Dirt
jizz?

I've been using jizz for years... works really well, and after 9 months I have another set of forks
I remember "jizz" when I was a young man but wouldn't have put it in forks. Are we talking about the same thing?

This post made my day. It was never about saving the forks... Good on ya for having a go and sharing your story with us. Next time I destroy something spectacularly I'm going to say that "I shreddened it!"

rone

Eats Squid
Next time I destroy something spectacularly I'm going to say that "I shreddened it!"

shredden   [shedd-en] verb, shredded or ( Archaic ) fucked; bro·ken or ( Archaic ) shredded; shredd·ing; noun
verb (used with object) - to destroy through wilful neglect

Ex - Bob shreddened his lawnmower by driving over it with his car.

madridingengineer

Likes Dirt
shredden   [shedd-en] verb, shredded or ( Archaic ) fucked; bro·ken or ( Archaic ) shredded; shredd·ing; noun
verb (used with object) - to destroy through wilful neglect

Ex - Bob shreddened his lawnmower by driving over it with his car.

Rotorburn specific dictionary anyone?

Shredden

Knows his goats
It is like 300m from my house. Will upload the footage when my internet comes back on tuesday...

Get your skittle ready...

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
This is awesome.

Oneday I will have a famous term that stems from my last name...
Shreddened it certainly sounds more catchy than SillyWabbitted it...

I second the diesel upgrade too. And a Biance 7 sticker will make it faster as well.

BUT

IN THE END...

...water wings will make it fly.

Jimass

Eats Squid
what ever you put in it, make sure they will mix.

I.E not water and oil.

how about a thick spaghetti sauce?