honda prelude v subaru rs

scblack

Leucocholic
In my 2010 Outback Deisel, the service intervals are 12500k ;) I'm told the petrol versions are the same. (relevance = zero for this discussion, admittedly :p )
My service intervals on Ford Escape V6 are 15,000km's. I win.......:)

Plow King

Little bit.
And my understanding is the repair job is effectively auctioned to the lowest bidder. So you'll get the cheapest job possible. Sounds consistent with your second hand parts etc.

I personally stay FAR away from AAMI.
I took it to an AAMI repair place so it doesn't get shipped around to 3-4 odd places before the job gets done.

Arete

Likes Dirt
And my understanding is the repair job is effectively auctioned to the lowest bidder. So you'll get the cheapest job possible. Sounds consistent with your second hand parts etc.

I personally stay FAR away from AAMI.
On that note Just Car Insurance - underwritten by AAMI is one to avoid. Had a friend rear end someone in his S14. His policy listed excess was $900, but one JCI had applied its hidden in the fine print excesses, he was hit for $2700. They admitted over the phone that excess had made the difference between his car being repaired and being written off. He was also unable to recover any of the mods or stereo gear from the wreck unless he bought it from them at their agreed price despite much of it not being listed on the policy (idiot - suprised they didn't deny him outright due to unlisted modifications).

nevdog

Likes Bikes
hey guys, i'm in the business of buying a car and i'm tossing up between a 1997 prelude or a 2003 subaru rs, just wondering if i could get some help. I was wondering which one is more powerful and which one you would buy and why?

thanks alot!
buy a bike for 10000 in stead, there are heepz of new bikes out there wating for a person like you, happy to help

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
I'm sure there's a story out there for pretty much every insurance company.

What would you suggest for a modified car owner then Arete? Shannons? Unfortunately there's not much choice.

Arete

Likes Dirt
I'm sure there's a story out there for pretty much every insurance company.

What would you suggest for a modified car owner then Arete? Shannons? Unfortunately there's not much choice.
Shannons would be my choice these days.

JCI cater to people who no one else will insure, and in my limited experience, treat you as such.

Other than that, not sure. I had my Gtir insured with a mob called famous, but never had to claim.