Hazza's Excellent Adventures

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I'll need to see the full story unfold before I know which section this belongs in.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Well, never mind, that reply cancelled my real message. Someone pm me what the limits are of what I can post on here.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
What’s a hazza?
Hazza is a singer and television presenter in China. His debut single, Let Go, was released on iTunes 8 August 2012, along with a music video that was shot in Australia. Let Go reached number 1 on the 'Guangzhou New Music Charts'.

stirk

Burner
Well, never mind, that reply cancelled my real message. Someone pm me what the limits are of what I can post on here.

Sky's the limit so long as there is no racism, bigotry, anti LGBTI, trump love, positive posts on boost, hate posts on Hope, the use of there, they're, their, your, you're and duallie must be very well crafted or face the anger of the pedantic!

Pastavore is lurking in everyone.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Sky's the limit so long as there is no racism, bigotry, anti LGBTI, trump love, positive posts on boost, hate posts on Hope, the use of there, they're, their, your, you're and duallie must be very well crafted or face the anger of the pedantic!

Pastavore is lurking in everyone.
That I can do.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What’s a hazza?
Its a banging cocktail. Double shot of your spirit of choice, soda water, thin ice float in a schooner glass but only halfway where it starts to widen. Then as you serve it up to the customer you say "hazzzaaaaaaaa" and drop on a berocca. It should fizz all pretty and orange. I believe there is a similar one with Pepsi and you balance a mentos on your nose while you drink it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck...he better not be about to tell everyone he rides an e-bike. That'll break the forum again! Even worse if he has a throttle...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
God, I've got a lot of expensive Lego.

So, I'm back. I'll try and cut everything short but here's where I went off to. Depression and anxiety have messed with me a while, but recent events have made me finally deal with it. A bloke on here wanted help with a project he had and I accepted, knowing full well I probably couldn't do it but was too scared to say that. No idea why, just did. One day I freaked that he might have sent me a message on here and just never opened rotorburn again. Silly, but it scared the hell out of me and I ran away. So that's where I buggered off to. I wrote out my whole story earlier and it disappeared, too tired to write more out so basically in the last 2 months I've lost my girlfriend/best friend, lost a very good friend, fucked two of my cars and had to sell another one of them, been homeless, cut all ties with my mother, basically become an alcoholic and a ton of other shit as well.

I'll tell the full story with all the funny bits eventually.

stirk

Burner
Man, I don't talk much either, drives the wife nuts too. Men don't talk much about shit and I guess that's the issues we carry on our shoulders. Being able to open up to the inner self and inner demons is a massive ask, can't say I've looked myself in the mirror and been totally happy with who I'm looking at.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
They're 2 pretty big cunts to take on your own mate. The quick version sounds like a rough time, I hope you're moving in a positive direction now and have some support?
I've got support but it's a long way from everything else, but I've lost everything anyway so can't hurt to move away and start new. Trying to move forward, had plans to be married with a family within the next year or two and now I'm single and homeless so wrapping my head around that is difficult but what can I do really but keep going and hope for the best.