Guilty Attractions

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Susanne Latimore from Sky News blows my hair back.

*actually, you couldn't blood blister it with a set of multi grips

There are a couple in the Sky News Team that are aesthetically pleasing - Nicole Webb & Natalie Murray also rate.

murrum

Banned
If we can go on voice alone, howabout Angela Catterns
The day I saw her photo was a sad day indeed.

There are two designer/architect/inventor lasses on the new inventors that get me humming Alison page (wont show a photo - :eek:) and Christing Kininmonth...

Brains and a bit of a "look" mmmmmmm. I feel purged.

Attachments

wombat

Lives in a hole
Christing Kininmonth...

Argh, does she ever have anything positive to say on that show? I don't know if they originally picked her as the resident bitch, but she's certainly found her niche now.

As for guilty attractions? Fuck guilt, loud and proud!
I love Myf!

Ahhh, if you're my girlfriend, or an accquaitence thereof, it's probably better that you disregard the above.

Drop_Bear

Likes Bikes
The day I saw her photo was a sad day indeed.

There are two designer/architect/inventor lasses on the new inventors that get me humming Alison page (wont show a photo - :eek:) and Christing Kininmonth...

Totally with you there !! Since Alison fixed her mono-brow .. BAM ! Hotness... Plus Cleo whatshername from Einstien Factor

and Maryanne Demasi from Catalyst

Last edited:

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I want Chris Bath...she's a MILF

Kylie Gillies aint too bad either. But still, Christ Bath is the one that does it for me.

Mo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my hottest most shameful tv personality is Gretel Kileen.

more recently: Chris Bath, Kylie Giles, Sandra Sully, Kim Watson, the greek chick on news at 5.

so many i can't remember anymore.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Natasha Belling.

But to be honest, for the first time in my life, I am completely consumed by my girl I have now. I would never trade her for anyone. So beautiful, such a pleaseure to be with.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Every morning before I go to work I check the forecast to see if I should ride the moto or take the van. I want to marry the Fox weather presenter Sally Bowrey.

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Dunno how many of you fellas would know this one but I'm quite attracted to Charli from hi 5...
I'm with you there.
For the older members- Jana Wendt from when ACA had cred,before most on here were born:eek:

stinkytodamax

Likes Dirt
How can't you love Myf she's hot!!!!

I have quoted wombat so we can all bask in her glory again.

Argh, does she ever have anything positive to say on that show? I don't know if they originally picked her as the resident bitch, but she's certainly found her niche now.

I love Myf!

Ahhh, if you're my girlfriend, or an accquaitence thereof, it's probably better that you disregard the above.

kizza01

Likes Dirt
Dunno her name, but the Brand Power milf.

She could sell me tampons for all i care.

Oh and that blond girl that used to be on that EasyMac ad, where her boyfriend climbs in the window to use the microwave.

Id put my cream sauce on her maccaroni - oh yeah!

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I've been mulling about this for a couple of days now and after seeing another Today/Tonight commercial this morning I realise that there's no escaping the sad fact: I have got the hots for Anna Coren.

There, I've said it. It's out in the open but I don't feel any better. In fact I feel even more shame. The woman is an evil harpie that fronts a sensationalist shitheap of a programme and whilst she's certainly not unattractive, she's not exactly stunning either. Yet there's just something about her. Am I going mad?

I can't be the only one though. We've probably all got a few dodgy crushes out there. Christ, there's enough lads I know who reckon Nigella Lawson's a hottie, not to mention all the hormone riddled teens who reckon Paris 'mong-eye' Hilton's a babe. I know a lad who reckons Julia Zemiro off RockWiz is the beezkneez and I had a former colleague who reckoned Rosie Beaton from Triple J was his ideal wife.

So what's your's then? Bear in mind though we don't want anything younger than Hermione from Harry Potter (or the Cheerleader from Heroes) and anybody who suggests Amanda Vanstone is just sick and should probably seek help.

(This goes out to the female farkers too. I know at least a few of you can't have missed the twinkle in Alexander Downer's eyes ;) )
Hey stella,
Anna's old man is my dental surgeon,(no kidding).
How's your teeth?Maybe you need a check-up?See the old man to get to the daughter!

Joy

Likes Dirt

I love Myf!

totally with you man. i have the hugest crush on Myf

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm quite attracted to Charli from hi 5...
Oath!

Also, I'm not a Myf fan. I've had hotter chicks serve me fish 'n' chips. The 'famous' thing is the only thing that's going for her. I listen to Jay and the Doctor the amount of dribble that comes out of her mouth each morning is astonishing.