Guilty Attractions

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I've been mulling about this for a couple of days now and after seeing another Today/Tonight commercial this morning I realise that there's no escaping the sad fact: I have got the hots for Anna Coren.

There, I've said it. It's out in the open but I don't feel any better. In fact I feel even more shame. The woman is an evil harpie that fronts a sensationalist shitheap of a programme and whilst she's certainly not unattractive, she's not exactly stunning either. Yet there's just something about her. Am I going mad?

I can't be the only one though. We've probably all got a few dodgy crushes out there. Christ, there's enough lads I know who reckon Nigella Lawson's a hottie, not to mention all the hormone riddled teens who reckon Paris 'mong-eye' Hilton's a babe. I know a lad who reckons Julia Zemiro off RockWiz is the beezkneez and I had a former colleague who reckoned Rosie Beaton from Triple J was his ideal wife.

So what's your's then? Bear in mind though we don't want anything younger than Hermione from Harry Potter (or the Cheerleader from Heroes) and anybody who suggests Amanda Vanstone is just sick and should probably seek help.

(This goes out to the female farkers too. I know at least a few of you can't have missed the twinkle in Alexander Downer's eyes ;) )

Last edited:

J_775

Squid
I'll make room for Nigella Lawson in my kitchen anytime..

But Anna Corren, geez man, wash your mouth out.. Maybe Naomi Robson?? Imagine the witty conversations.. The sensationalised righteous anger over you leaving the toilet seat up.

Plow King

Little bit.
I'm attracted to johnny but no-one with ever know.

OH SHIT!

There yah go POSM

Last edited:

JDB

Likes Dirt
I'll make room for Nigella Lawson in my kitchen anytime..

But Anna Corren, geez man, wash your mouth out.. Maybe Naomi Robson?? Imagine the witty conversations.. The sensationalised righteous anger over you leaving the toilet seat up.
When I think of Naomi Robson images of leather, handcuffs, whips and gerbals seem to spring to mind. Can't say its a bad mental image.

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If we can go on voice alone, howabout Angela Catterns or Mary Kostakidis?

I do see what you mean about Anna Corren though - plus you know she makes bad choices (Today Tonight), so you could be in with a chance! :p

Ivan

Eats Squid
Not Anna Coren POSTM....(shakes Head)....:confused:

Do you feel the need to be punished or something?

I am a Chris Bath fan. That cheeky smile;)

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahhh, ACA, the Anna Coren Attraction. An unconscious prodding makes me want to beat her around a bit, then cuddle her up while she cries. My submissive little slave, her tears a blend of fear and admiration.

Drop_Bear

Likes Bikes
I've had the biggest thing for Sandra Sully since the late 90's ... That voice.. goddamn! I can see how you dig Anna.. She is hot and off screen she is quite funny and knows that she is the devils advocate on TT. It must be said that the hottest news reader in Australia is Helen Kapalos ! Hot dang boi !

Also, Laury Oakes.. I can't explain it.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
There yah go POSM

Sorry mate. I grew up in 1980's Britain so I can't look at her without thinking of her old man (and namesake) former Chancellor of the Exchequer, Nigel Lawson (The Heinrich Himmler to Thatcher's Hitler)

The scary part is, this recent photo actually makes him look a lot more human than 20 years ago...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Julia Zemiro does it for me as well and for the life of me I can't figure out why. Others include Corrine Grant, Julianne Moore and Nigela who's already received an honourable mention. I'll never get over that music doco that Myf was in and I was just knocked out by her umm chest.

Hobzai

Likes Bikes
Oooh, yeah - Julia Zemiro. Funny as hell, multi-lingual, intelligent, flirtatious and not scared of cranking up the tart level. *rowwrrr* :)

"Yes, but what man can tame her?"