Glenworth is Back

Diggling around the dirt, it is unofficially confirmed that Glenworth Valley is building trails. Still without DA approval, Dirt Fart are on the ground. The Macdonalds of trail building will undoubtedly come forth with their marketing pizaz of the next greatest destination of dirt fart glory. The glenworth dream lives on. As a wise man once said " We're gonna have a chairlift " .

dirtart

Likes Bikes
So, entirely hypothetically if we actually were building a major gravity-based bike park with tech, flow, and jump trails near Sydney we shouldn’t expect a visit from you guys then?

You guys do know we built Maydena Bike Park, right? MBP has arguably the most diverse trail network in Australia (including the countries biggest network of hand-built gravity trails). The nearest McDonalds is nearly 100km away…

LPG

likes thicc birds
So, entirely hypothetically if we actually were building a major gravity-based bike park with tech, flow, and jump trails near Sydney we shouldn’t expect a visit from you guys then?

You guys do know we built Maydena Bike Park, right? MBP has arguably the most diverse trail network in Australia (including the countries biggest network of hand-built gravity trails). The nearest McDonalds is nearly 100km away…
Apparently I mixed up builders and now realise that Synergy was the overhype team with Glenworth and not Dirt Art.
So after being instrumental in overhyping of Glenworth Valley and the subsequent failure you now decide it is time to post? And in response to an account that has so few posts and someone else posting memes?

Dirt arts reputation has been tarnished pretty badly. I don't know the inside story but I can't imagine Dirt Art caused the project to fail but when Dirt Art is publishing so many rediculous overhyped claims that were obviously so far off reality your reputation is going to take a pretty big hit. I hope Dirtart does well into the future but you need thicker skin when you've been the outspoken public face of a very public major failure in mountain bike infrastructure.

Last edited:

dirtart

Likes Bikes
So after being instrumental in overhyping of Glenworth Valley and the subsequent failure you now decide it is time to post? And in response to an account that has so few posts and someone else posting memes?

Dirt arts reputation has been tarnished pretty badly. I don't know the inside story but I can't imagine Dirt Art caused the project to fail but when Dirt Art is publishing so many rediculous overhyped claims that were obviously so far off reality your reputation is going to take a pretty big hit. I hope Dirtart does well into the future but you need thicker skin when you've been the outspoken public face of a very public major failure in mountain bike infrastructure.
You do realise we had absolutely nothing to do with Glenworth Valley Bike Park, right? The project was driven by Synergy Trails. We can’t speak for the Synergy crew, this was their project.

LPG

likes thicc birds
You do realise we had absolutely nothing to do with Glenworth Valley Bike Park, right? The project was driven by Synergy Trails. We can’t speak for the Synergy crew, this was their project.
So apparently I didn't, but now that you mention their name I realise I kind of knew that but got mixed up. Sorry for associating you with whatever happened there.

jrewing

Eats Squid
I hate myself for planting the family 2 hrs 45 from Maydena…

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'll stop giving the central coast shit if it's in Glenworth.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk