NSW FOUND

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Item: 20x110 front wheel or hub for DJ bike

Price: ideally cheap

Other: any old DH wheels that are true would be perfect otherwise hub only could work.

Pics: yes please

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Item: 20x110 front wheel or hub for DJ bike

Price: ideally cheap

Other: any old DH wheels that are true would be perfect otherwise hub only could work.

Pics: yes please
I got this old crossmax sx front from my sister for $40 from memory. I need to get off my bum and build the shiny new wheel that's meant to replace it, but maybe getting rid of this wheel will help that process along?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
I got this old crossmax sx front from my sister for $40 from memory. I need to get off my bum and build the shiny new wheel that's meant to replace it, but maybe getting rid of this wheel will help that process along?

perhaps it would speed process.

I’ll see what response rate is to my post for a day or two first as ideally want to look cool and have j bend hub for the DJ but if nothing perhaps we can do a deal.

where based?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
perhaps it would speed process.

I’ll see what response rate is to my post for a day or two first as ideally want to look cool and have j bend hub for the DJ but if nothing perhaps we can do a deal.

where based?
They definitely look cool, neat artwork and wicked big thick alloy spokes, but really hard to match up with something.

No stress at all, I'm not loving the idea of finally getting off my ass to do some spoke calculations. And if I do this one, I'll have to do the other 2 I need to get onto. There's a whole mission involved here that has been sitting in the "not right now" pile for a long time
Take your time

Edit - missed an important bit. I'm definitely not Sydney. Way down in Melbourne town

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
They definitely look cool, neat artwork and wicked big thick alloy spokes, but really hard to match up with something.

No stress at all, I'm not loving the idea of finally getting off my ass to do some spoke calculations. And if I do this one, I'll have to do the other 2 I need to get onto. There's a whole mission involved here that has been sitting in the "not right now" pile for a long time
Take your time

Edit - missed an important bit. I'm definitely not Sydney. Way down in Melbourne town
Your sister seems switched on with that tricky numbers stuff, you know plusses and minuses. ;) if only you were nice to her. Ah well.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got a font wheel that might suit. Generic hub (branded as Felt I think) with a sunringle ditchwitch or rhynno(lite) rim, I can't remember which. I'm in Newcastle, could bring it with me to Sydney next time I'm adventuring that way? It all seems to work.

$75

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
I've got a font wheel that might suit. Generic hub (branded as Felt I think) with a sunringle ditchwitch or rhynno(lite) rim, I can't remember which. I'm in Newcastle, could bring it with me to Sydney next time I'm adventuring that way? It all seems to work.

$75
Have sent you a PM