VIC FOUND - EDIT: 26" will do. Wanted: Old knackered 26" rim(s) or wheel(s) - Give your rubbish a second life!

petertronica

Likes Dirt
Wanted: Old 26" rim or wheel. I'll take as many as you have..
Condition: Completely unrideable is fine - it's going to be converted into a frisbee golf basket.
Price: Free

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Red is scientifically proven to be faster black even when URTs with oddly angled mudguards and bar ends are involved.

Lamborghini should be wishing that they never got out of the tractor business looking at these MTB's with their name in it.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
That is purdy. Wouldn't you feel all Fangio, bombing the trails on that?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Arrrrghhh... The Chinese sourced big box bikes for reasons unknown, they picked the most fugly ones in the catalogue and stuck some stickers on it to make it worse.

The sad part, from my point of view, is that Italian road bikes have a long history of generally nice designs. Campagnolo are rumoured not to make something if it is ugly even if it is functionally good.

To think that Campagnolo made the original wheels for the Lamborghini Countach, so there was love there once upon a time.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Wow, thanks for the offer, but I've decided just to purchase a pre-made disc golf basket.
I couldn't figure out how to attach a wheel to a pipe in a way that was easily removable (to fit in a car boot).

And I think 'frolf has died. Disc golf has taken over. And golf is now called 'ball golf'. Gold!
Balls and clubs are kept in a bag so that should be called scrotum golf.