Formula One world championship

Plow King

Little bit.
They sure did, aside from my first ever round win in Superbru....they are flogging me!
Nicely done!

Managed to totally stuff that up. Lol.
Fortunatly Shane ballsed it up just as much.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hey, I pulled you back by like a full 1/4 point that round! :p

That'll teach me for missing quali and the 2pt bonus.

Have any of these other bums paid up Chris, or should I start swinging a banning stick or something?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hey, I pulled you back by like a full 1/4 point that round! :p

That'll teach me for missing quali and the 2pt bonus.

Have any of these other bums paid up Chris, or should I start swinging a banning stick or something?
Pfft, banning stick. How about we just chuck dog shit at everyone. Oh wait......I haven't paid! Plowy, email me the details can you? dozerdhr@yahoo.com.au No nudes either!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'll throw some in this week Chris. ;)

I hope we have three alternator failures in the race this weekend for the two Lotus' and Vettel. I hope Hamilton makes another Twitter comment that totally incriminates him as well, that shit is funny.

Plow King

Little bit.
I'll throw some in this week Chris. ;)

I hope we have three alternator failures in the race this weekend for the two Lotus' and Vettel. I hope Hamilton makes another Twitter comment that totally incriminates him as well, that shit is funny.
I knew you were good for it. Otherwise I would have had to key the cars in your Ferrari dealership.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
At the moment I'm cleaning champagne from one car and rocks from another. I usually do this job but it is on the opposing car. ;)
Go to the Lotus dealer for me and put some sand in a couple of fuel tanks. ;)

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
At the moment I'm cleaning champagne from one car and rocks from another. I usually do this job but it is on the opposing car. ;)
Go to the Lotus dealer for me and put some sand in a couple of fuel tanks. ;)
No need. They're already known for being Lots Of Trouble, Usually Serious.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I sent some cash your way Plow, buy yourself a hat.
I'll give $10 to anyone who can stop Jenson Button's criticism of other drivers. Idiot.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hahaha, well played Plow. You'd bring some class back to world rallying, the current hatchback brigade aren't exactly nice looking cars.

Plow King

Little bit.
Was thinking of a bumper sticker along the lines of.

Bring back subaru WRC. Yes the new cars may be ugly. But you can't tell when they're dirty.