everything has an upside.....stay positive baby!

velolove

Likes Dirt
Riding bikes today... did the biggest dirt jump in my life landed front wheel first and endoed down the lander. Blew my fork seals that iI need to race on sunday and the lbs is fully booked out and possibly wont get it done. Awesome day :D I did that fucken huge jump

lucky13

Likes Dirt
Here's another positive from a negative thing:

So i'm giving lucky jr a haircut, the comb falls off the clippers and gouges a nice size chunk of hair off the side of his head.......positive outcome, sweet mohawk.........nice.

11 year old meat-axe

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
There I was chilling at work when i get a little delivery: My new DMR lockjaw seat! Fucking sweet i says, then BAM! no seat post shim! DAMN!

Then my boss feels sorry for me and gives me a rockshox argyle 302. SWEET!!!!! :D

Now I got a new fork, and next week I'll get my dirty little mits on that elusive shim and BAM! I gots a new seat aswell.

Lifes never been better.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LOL i swear if my dad did that to me... i'd have to cut his hair.

awsome thread lucky, you make me feel happy :).

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Broke up with girlfriend. Bad.

Epic sex with new girl. Good.

I was meant to leave for Malaysia today with the old man to watch the MotoGP. While I was out organising everything for it yesterday, I get a phone call from him. Rain, motorbike, car pulls out in front of him, he ends up under it with a broken ankle.

Not going to Malaysia. Bad.

Continue having epic sex with new girl. Good.

I forgot how excellent it is to be single.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good on ya lucky, sounds great even if you did come off and bust a seal.

your story sounds like mine, smashed my s-type [rim(shit house... rim)] somehow (in 3 places).
I thought about it... then said to myself... Fuck the rim, i will ride it till it fits into a matchbox.
And so i did, (but it didn't end up the size of a matchbox)

ive got a winter-snow camo MTX33 on the way so ime looking forward to that!
keep smiling,

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here's another positive from a negative thing:

So i'm giving lucky jr a haircut, the comb falls off the clippers and gouges a nice size chunk of hair off the side of his head.......positive outcome, sweet mohawk.........nice.

11 year old meat-axe
that is killa, if he gets in shit with the teachers at school for it, tell them you did it and you don't give a fuck!
that should end it?