Electric Vehicles etc

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Ha ha yes but even in the small country town in WA where I holiday regularly- although it will be a lot longer there before all the landcruisers and harley's drive past and push huge volumes of fumes and sound at you. change to EV's. All the cafes are on the main street there and there is a regular flow of loud polluting traffic.
See you just said it yourself. Tourists.

Clearly not country enough (or not enough of a backwater, like where I live) :D

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
While getting my bike / crap out of the car yesterday pre-ride an older bloke wandered over with his dogs and asked if the bike was electric, but he was nice so I was polite in my response.

Turns out he's in the market for an electric bike to supplant his car for getting around locally, which in terms of reducing emissions with some form of exercise seemed like an awesome move.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Personal electric vehicles are great. I'm rarely using my car now that I can get to most places with a mix of my Onewheel and trains.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Personal trains is where it's at now! None of this car bullshit, just big electric trains straight from your personal station in your garage and thousands of switches and points along the rails to allow you and only you to get exactly to your destination. None of this 20min walk from a station with all the other plebs. It's the FUTURE!!! :p

Scotty T

Walks the walk
1.86 sec 0-100.

Fucking absurd. If we get any faster, it's going to be called teleportation
It already got faster:

Dude can barely handle the acceleration.