E-Bikes are not cheating

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
For fat dads with fat wallets as they say

Good listen on the downtime about podcast about the negatives of them (and positives).

Leg strength is reduced along but more upper body strength is required to muscle it around.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For fat dads with fat wallets as they say

Good listen on the downtime about podcast about the negatives of them (and positives).

Leg strength is reduced along but more upper body strength is required to muscle it around.
Thanks ! I’ll give that a listen - hadn’t heard of that podcast - as I usually listen to books not ’stuff’

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
You’re cheating yourself...and Jebus.
Jebus sees all.
How are you cheating yourself unless you think you are riding an unassisted bike? If that is the case you have bigger problems. Let it go, ebikes are here and people use them. Provided they arent the 200kW unregulated verdions that cause damage so be it.

And Jebus dont care, he is busy telling evangelists in the us of a to suck trumpies cock.

moorey

call me Mia
How are you cheating yourself unless you think you are riding an unassisted bike? If that is the case you have bigger problems. Let it go, ebikes are here and people use them. Provided they arent the 200kW unregulated verdions that cause damage so be it.

And Jebus dont care, he is busy telling evangelists in the us of a to suck trumpies cock.
Someone is a bit sensitive....clearly about to order an ebike :D

Unrelated, but not...my mate competed in a Vic XC champs round on the weekend. Was miffed he wasn't allowed to ride his chipped, unrestricted bike. Had to borrow a peasants standard ebike to race.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Someone is a bit sensitive....clearly about to order an ebike :D

Unrelated, but not...my mate competed in a Vic XC champs round on the weekend. Was miffed he wasn't allowed to ride his chipped, unrestricted bike. Had to borrow a peasants standard ebike to race.
I sell ebikes, didnt you know?

That example though is not about ebikes but about an entitled fuckwit.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm going to need the keys to that gate you're keeping.

Bit hard lifting the ebike over it, weighs 24kg you know.
No key! You reap what you sow!
BTW, we own an eBike in case you didn't know. 12yo daughter used it to come ride 30km+ 1000m elevation days, and it's the best thing ever. I love to shit stir, but that's all it is. When I feel I need one, I'll be selling oranges galore

gillyske

Likes Dirt
For real though the hosts of embn are a bunch of twats. You watch em pedal any length of time and then they get off their full boosted bikes gasping for air, exclaiming how much of a work out those 9 seconds of riding were.
I'm not getting one because I want the climbing exercise.

Minlak

custom titis
For real though the hosts of embn are a bunch of twats. You watch em pedal any length of time and then they get off their full boosted bikes gasping for air, exclaiming how much of a work out those 9 seconds of riding were.
I'm not getting one because I want the climbing exercise.
This is last weeks e-bike ride - check out the HR - the ride you get in on an e-bike is up to you not the bike

5BED254A-462B-4A21-BB37-FA4D31F1DC90.png
2BA6CB17-DDA4-4848-AB52-BA532FBA9C79.png

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The best approach to owning an e-bike is buy one and just ride. Trying to justify its to be anything like a normal bike will just end up in all sorts of arguments.

Getting older, in pain, losing interest due to the former resulting in lost fitness ect... are all valid reasons and I will probably end up there one day myself if it keeps me riding.

The argument that you can cover twice the ground and still maintain the work out you had on a regular bike means all you are doing is wearing the trails out twice as fast and didn't really need one in the first place except for to cover ground quicker and get the 'dirt bike' feel of going faster.

A lot of the time, the thrill of moving faster with less effort is what the attraction is for most.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Fucks sake, imagine if I had to justify all my bikes

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Shhhhhhhhh.
We don’t do that here.

Picking on ebikes is like picking on moorey’s filing cabinets. It’s just the done thing.
No justification for buying one is needed. Bikes are fun. You want to have fun on an ebike. Not a hard concept.
Keep it frothy my dudes.