Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Check this fruitloop out, nearly got killed by someone like this years ago while I was riding on the beach with my mountain bike.

He went to splash me at high speed where a creek crossed the beach and got all out of shape.

I remember the car got awfully close to me, as I was able to look over my shoulder and see him faceplant into the windscreen.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Check this fruitloop out, nearly got killed by someone like this years ago while I was riding on the beach with my mountain bike.

He went to splash me at high speed where a creek crossed the beach and got all out of shape.

I remember the car got awfully close to me, as I was able to look over my shoulder and see him faceplant into the windscreen.

I had mates camped at Happy Valley who watched some jurgens barrel roll a hired troopy while said mates were having a quiet beveridge. Air ambulance, popo etc.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'll bet watching that facepla nt to windshield felt pretty good @Flow-Rider
I shit my pants and laughed at the same the time.

I saw them in the distance while I was on the lower part of the beach on the hard sand and moved up higher to get out of their way. I think he saw me riding through a shallow part of the crossing and didn't realise how deep it was where he crossed. The worst part was he tried to speed up to catch me on the water crossing, so he hit it fairly fast and the car tank slapped from side to side and he almost rolled it in front of me.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

The Middle Eastern guys mustn't believe in wearing a seatbelt. I've seen so many rollover videos where they are ejected from the car. Some walk away, quite a few don't.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I shit my pants and laughed at the same the time.

I saw them in the distance while I was on the lower part of the beach on the hard sand and moved up higher to get out of their way. I think he saw me riding through a shallow part of the crossing and didn't realise how deep it was where he crossed. The worst part was he tried to speed up to catch me on the water crossing, so he hit it fairly fast and the car tank slapped from side to side and he almost rolled it in front of me.

You can understand why though, actually...you were riding a bike.