Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I dont think this has been posted for a while...seems the perfect moment.

Possibly banned under the geneva convention. Would also make good aversion therapy for people who want me to watch that titanic movie.

Still not as exquisitely painful as the original shittyflute version :)

Last edited:

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Can people not look beyond the fact that this is a legitimate day and the rider happens to be black (a group vastly under-represented in cycling btw) too? It's not like there's any racist connotations here.

Do we also make sure there's no white people in 'white Christmas' messages?

Can people not look beyond the fact that this is a legitimate day and the rider happens to be black (a group vastly under-represented in cycling btw) too? It's not like there's any racist connotations here.

Blasphemer !!!

Jabubu

let you google that for me
I wouldn't call a month-long "day" solely generated by mucketing wank "legitimate".
Well it's well entrenched in the marketing calendar so yes its legitimate. As opposed to some bullshit 'it's alright to be white day' (or the Feast Day of Pauline Hansen).

cammas

Seamstress

come on you know the internet works, people are up in arms about anything.

most rational people will go its a coincidence, but not on the internet they will say its targeted, as you can see by the first comment