Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

RichJS

Likes Dirt
2017 bike, bought with the intention to ride..duh, but never did
still wants 3.5K for now 4yr old bike
I know I'm a few weeks late on this one, but not a douche - that was an 8k RRP bike / minus pre-covid Giant discounts it could have been mid-$6k.

It's got Boost spacing, XX1 / Ultimate bits (all much the same in 2021), and lotsa carbon parts including crown and saddle rails. It weighs under 10kg, even after you put some slightly grippier tyres on. Might want to size up to get modern reach numbers though.

If you can find a 2021 XTC 2 (SLX level spec), it's RRP $3700, no major discounts and 2kg heavier. I'll soon have an almost-new 2019 XTC 2 parts / 2021 frame up for sale and it should sell within a couple of days at high-$2ks. So $3500 for an XTC 0 in brand-new condition is arguably a bargain, unless you rely heavily on Giant's lifetime warranty like me. :rolleyes:

Oh, and the updated 2020+ XTC frames lose the sliding dropouts to drop a few grams, so no-longer an awesome choice for singlespeed XC anymore .. if that's your thing.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
This object:

Pictures 13 and 15 specifically.
If you have to drill into a frame to mount the fuckers, why not just drill internal routing holes?
(No @moorey, no Mexican taco girl!)
Better yet, new bike time!

moorey

call me Mia
This object:

If you have to drill into a frame to mount the fuckers, why not just drill internal routing holes?
Jayzus. I use a stick on version of these. They haven’t moved. Am I doing it wrong?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
This object:

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk