DH Runs Day 14 May McFrenzy

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay Steve made a good suggestion. If anyone wants there partners to tag along for the BBQ by all means bring them along. Tim I am thinking that we might need to cater for around 25-30. I have a feeling all doing runs will want to stick around for the BBQ.

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are non riders able to come along for a look, Was considering bringing my son along & get him out of mums hair for a little while. Not interested in the BBQ or riding.

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
aaron01 said:
Are non riders able to come along for a look, Was considering bringing my son along & get him out of mums hair for a little while. Not interested in the BBQ or riding.
Spectators $10 adults, $5 discount for kids. :) (Just in case the smiley face isn't obvious enough, of course it's okay to spectate. Oh and it's free too.)

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great turnout today. Everyone that said they were coming turned up. Looks like everyone had a great day. I think everyone should give Grant and Brendon a big pat on the back for driving them. A lot of people all chipped in to make the day happen. Thanks to Bernie for being available for first aid, Thanks to Tim for supplying the food, Thanks to Greg for bringing his BBQ (By the way I got back with Bread at 6.00 but no one was there). The only thing we will do different next time is buy more food. Some of those young fellas were eating like it was their last meal.

style wiskey

Likes Dirt
Yep definatly an awsome day that has to happen again, joining the club and turning up was the smartest idea ever.

Road Rage Ryan said:
The only thing we will do different next time is buy more food. Some of those young fellas were eating like it was their last meal.
Was not.:p

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer sure was good fun. the bbq was a big hit. just one thing that dargged it down was the pinching of my bag. if anyone comes across it you know where to contact me.

Last edited:

boltz

Likes Dirt
yer,had a great time. Recommend other old, inexperienced dudes like me give it a go. Many thanks to all involved in organising and running the day!
Anyone want to sell me some clip in style platforms (eg candys) and a chainguide?

Quintin

Eats Squid
Hey guys glad to hear you had a great time. i look forward to becoming a member and joining you on the next one.

Heard you grabbed a thrifty bus! - next time contact me and i will be able to organise you a better price. more than happy to help. lets talk before the champs too.

Snowy

Likes Dirt
Awesome Awesome day guys.

Massive thanks to the two drivers Grant and Brendon, you guys are legends.

Also to Ryan for the organisation, it all ran really smoothly.

Thanks to Greg for the barby. And lastly to Lindsey who did way more than his fair share or loading and unloading the bikes.

It was really good to meet most of you guys and i'm hoping to get up there alot more often.

cheers
Snowy

toml

Likes Dirt
Yea thanks everyone it was a great day and everything went pefectly.
I had a great time, thanks to everyone.

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
cool i'm in for the next one! it's great to see not only ythe club guys getting behind it, but also the brissy boys who want to join so the can be in on it!

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
boltz said:
yer,had a great time. Recommend other old, inexperienced dudes like me give it a go. Many thanks to all involved in organising and running the day!
Anyone want to sell me some clip in style platforms (eg candys) and a chainguide?
Got a set of shimano platform clipin if your interested boltz, I believe they will look alright on the new rig :D

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it was a good day, unlucky that conner got 2 consecutive flats and i got one... i think we can say that'll there will be more of these in the future???

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
aaron01 said:
Got a set of shimano platform clipin if your interested boltz, I believe they will look alright on the new rig :D
What, that thing that looks at home on a DH trail? ;)

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Snowy69 said:
Awesome Awesome day guys.

Also to Ryan for the organisation, it all ran really smoothly.
cheers
Snowy
Thanks snowy. It would be remiss of me not to mention that Grant did just as much as me. Glad you had a good day.

On the financial side of the day it looks like the club walked away $19 richer for the experience.

Cheers
Ryan