DH Runs Day 14 May McFrenzy

louispijpers

model citizen
i am going to brian page's tomorrow so i will see if they have any cardboard and i will bring it on the day if they do.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im in for the bbq idea, i might be able to hook up some cheap sausages if u want

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay it looks like we have out numbers for the runs day. Pete if you want to turn up early at 11.00am you can but you will need to pay for a full day. If you come at 12.30 you will only have to pay for a 1/2 day. Kyle and Zach you're good to go if you are still keen. Please let me know either way. To do the runs day you will need to become a financial member of our club. You can do this either two ways. Buy a recreational membership which cost $62 in total or if you are under the age of 17 you can get a full race license for $80. A recreational license will allow you to do runs day but won't allow you to compete at races. Therefore if you are thinking of racing get a license as a day license at each race costs $15 anyway. If you are still keen bring the mtba form with you which can be downloaded off of http://www.mtba.asn.au/forms/forms.asp and have it already filled out with your parent's signature if you are under 18. So in summary if you want a race license, which automatically joins you to our club it will cost $80 if you are under 18 or $100 over 18. You will also need to bring the $30 to do runs for the day. In future runs days all you will need to pay is the $30.
Below is a list of who's going. Don't forget to meet at the top of DH track at 8.30am and bring the correct amount. Is everyone cool with the BBQ? Only Juzzo has replied.

Definates
1. Justin Olsen
2. Louis Pijpers
3. Tom Lynch
4. Jiel Case
5. Dain Case
6. Scott M
7. Tim Ashe
8. James Sparksman
9. Pete Sparksman
10. Jock Farrington
11. Conor Feehely
12. Cam Tomlinson
13. Darcy Brown
14. Steve Balzar (1/2 Day)
15. Greg Geldard (1/2 Day)
16. Pete Shellshear (1/2 Day)
17. Lindsay Klein
18. Kyle Briskey
19. Zach Hoskin

Last edited:

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer thats cool ill just turn up at 12.30,probobly a good thing though as my brotheres 18th is the night before. and im in for the bbq too, so that would be $18?

Last edited:

Snowy

Likes Dirt
Yep, me and my borther are in for the barby.

See you all on Saturday morn.

cheers
James

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pete_10 said:
yer thats cool ill just turn up at 12.30,probobly a good thing though as my brotheres 18th is the night before. and im in for the bbq too, so that would be $18?
That's right Pete.

Snowy the runs day is on Sunday. Was that a typo or did you think it was Saturday. If so are you still good to go.

zach15

Likes Dirt
Yep im definately goen, but im doen the half day and da BBQ. zach hoskin

Last edited:

Road Rage Ryan

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jock the BBQ is three dollars extra. So in summary here is a list of all the costs for everyone so they can bring the right money. Full day runs $27 half day $15 add the BBQ = $3. So a full day of runs and BBQ will cost $30 or half day and BBQ $18. New members who are joining the club will also need to pay their membership. I hope this clears everything up.

Snowy

Likes Dirt
Road Rage Ryan said:
Snowy the runs day is on Sunday. Was that a typo or did you think it was Saturday. If so are you still good to go.
yeah typo, my bad.

See you all on Sunday :D

timmyDH

i was talking to ryan today and he suggested the same thing seeing as that's where all the cars are going to be. if you can bring your bbq that would be great.

louispijpers

model citizen
i went and grabbed 9 bike boxes from BP's today so i have cut them in half whick gives 18 big bits of cardboard which should be enough.

Kasplat

Likes Dirt
hey guys if i bring along a few bucks can i come along to the bbq? i'm not sure if i can it depends on work (mothers days is apperently the busyest day)!

timmyDH

Kasplat said:
hey guys if i bring along a few bucks can i come along to the bbq?
can't see a problem with that. i'll be getting enough food for about 20 people. only 7 or 8 people have said they're staying for the bbq but i'm sure there's probably a few more who just haven't posted. i'll be buying sausages, breadrolls, cheese, sauce, and some drinks. if there's anything else you'd like me to get, just let me know.

boltz

Likes Dirt
Just to confirm, please put me down for the 12.30 onwards session. That leaves a seat free in the morn.(Steve Baltzer)
Are any partners going to the BBQ? Possible brownie points for some on Mothers Day