Cyclinic Suspension Servicing Review on pg 2. AA+

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I know tekkin and NSD get good wraps here, but how do people rate cyclinic? A mate has just done a service with them and is raving about it. I have just had a look around their site and am impressed. Postage both ways is in the price and I am thinking about doing the fit4 upgrade with them.

Any experiences would be appreciated.

Last edited:

willsy01

Eats Squid
Haven't used them for servicing but customer service was A+++ when I bought a Pike a little while back. Had it in the post a couple of hours later.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great guys. I sent a lefty up there to get serviced. Wouldn't get it done anywhere else from now on.

Minlak

custom titis
Heard good stuff they have been at a few events I have been too always busy and always happy to help. A few guys up here have used them and are happy.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
Great guys. I sent a lefty up there to get serviced. Wouldn't get it done anywhere else from now on.
same here, sent two lefty forks and one rp23 there for service , free postage both ways, very helpful, ie:if there's any other problem that they spot I've always received a call to let me know what it is and what i want to do and what they recommend i do....................... Aiden is in deed a top bloke....

Boxer

Likes Dirt
Service and work is top notch, have used others in the past but from now on Cyclinic does all my suspension supply and servicing.......even fixed up some previous workshops 'repairs'

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I recently bought a rear shock from them . The customer service was amazing . Had the shock 1 days after payment in NSW .

Flow-Rider

Burner
I haven't used them personally but a friend I ride with has and hasn't had any problems, it's been a year since he had his front and rear shocks serviced by them, no problems so far and they were a little cheaper than other companies around.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok so based on all the talk....

I sent away my fork to them last Wednesday from rural NSW. Friday I was rung with recommended service requirements and was talked out doing a cartridge upgrade based on the condition of my stanchions below the seal having a slight wear mark. He recommend 3 options for me and I was blown away by the level of explanation he went too and that I was able to understand what he was speaking about. We agreed a course of action and they proceeded with the work.

Work was completed Monday at 2pm and I was invoiced. Which I payed immediately and the forks went in the post that day with tracking information provided. Wednesday they where back in my hands and I refitted them to my bike.

Thursday morning I went for a ride and I can only say very positive things about their performance. I dont remember them working this well when they where brand new. The trails this morning felt like the had been swept with a broom and I am a very happy customer.

Thanks Aiden - didn't need the jelly beans he sent back along with all the used parts that they had removed - but all I can say I highly doubt that anyone else will ever service my suspension again.

Can 100% recommend Cyclinic. Great communication, great service and awesome end result. A very switched on business and someone who deserves the burners support...

Last edited:

slowmick

38-39"
Nice to see someone take the time to share a positive experience. cheers bloke, enjoy the magic carpet :thumb:

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
As a owner of a Cannondale lefty all i can say is.... thank f#$k Aiden started his business...:hail:
not sure i would've keep the faith otherwise......