Cyclinic Suspension Servicing Review on pg 2. AA+

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Just accept the fact they hate you ...... Move on
I went and got my jelly beans today, expressed my displeasure then left ....

After about 20 mins in which Aiden kindly told me my favourite forks are munted and he wouldn't service them (in a nice way). Great service, he dropped my lowers off to show the stanchion wear and when I decided to not proceed with a full service he put 'em back together with some fluid no questions asked. Top service and I'll be grabbing a new fork from him in a couple of months. Hopefully the old ones last a few races before then.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I went and got my jelly beans today, expressed my displeasure then left ....

After about 20 mins in which Aiden kindly told me my favourite forks are munted and he wouldn't service them (in a nice way). Great service, he dropped my lowers off to show the stanchion wear and when I decided to not proceed with a full service he put 'em back together with some fluid no questions asked. Top service and I'll be grabbing a new fork from him in a couple of months. Hopefully the old ones last a few races before then.
Cyclinic has proven to me Service is not dead in the mtb industry just harder to find. For all our sakes hopefully Aiden & Cyclinic continue to flourish. It is very refreshing to pay for something with such great serviced attached.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
I had a set of fox 32s that needed some extra work done. Shaun did a stellar job and they came perfect .

As mentioned previously the customer service was great, price competitive, quick turnaround and my forks feel great!