Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wednesday, 11:30pm.

Think I'll sort the creak in my crank out. Pedal stubs sorted. Crank off...oooh a bit of a jam. Boing! Chain ring stabs hand. Notice crack in top of chain guide. Pull the little box off and it turns out to be rooted. That's sad, need bike now...

1:00am, Thursday...I own a few bikes and they all have chain guides. None fit the bike I was repairing. Neither do the spare guides I have in a box for such emergencies. I have stabbed my other hand with another chain ring, pulled out as greased 3 other bottom brackets, mud and grease and filth al over the kitchen floor, forgot to drink my cup of tea made before beginning, and now have one bike that needs a new guide. Oh and I really should have used the work stand. The 15minute job turning into 2 hours of bending over up turned bikes in the cold was silly. Maybe should have put on more layers than a pair of shorts and slippers too.

stirk

Burner
Don't try and cut steel bike cable with a leatherman multitool folks, it might look up to the challenge, but it fails miserably. :doh:

Where is my bloody cable cutter!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't try and cut steel bike cable with a leatherman multitool folks, it might look up to the challenge, but it fails miserably. :doh:

Where is my bloody cable cutter!!
Right on time...you got a picture of your cable looking like a scarecrows hair?

EvFlow

Likes Bikes
im a fuckwit! Lack of maintenance and riding in shit conditions has lead me here. I have had my rear axel seize in my rear hub and I've had to cut the axel to remove the rear wheel. Moral of the story a little lube goes a long way.

will2

Likes Dirt
im a fuckwit! Lack of maintenance and riding in shit conditions has lead me here. I have had my rear axel seize in my rear hub and I've had to cut the axel to remove the rear wheel. Moral of the story a little lube goes a long way.
How was your wheel even turning. Fuckwit!

limeyfingers

Likes Dirt
Well I must admit I listened to 20 seconds straight of tony Abbott, now that's double fuckwits, me and him. I think he may be more of a fuckwit than me, proof is his latest shit spout about coal vs wind turbines. I am no greenie but for fucksake. This is not visual pollution
images.jpg
This is
download (1).jpg
And apparently this is safer than the noise made by wind turbines
unnamed.jpg
Now that is a real fuckwit, not the kids but Toni and Joe(blow)

stirk

Burner
Stop riding on the beach!

Shoulda soaked in vinegar overnight.

moorey

call me Mia
So, my wife has a habit of killing washing machines with hair pins (I hear this isn’t unusual for the weaker sex). Last machine, I was able to clean out the pump half a dozen times over a couple of years, but eventually, it killed the pump, and was cheaper to replace than repair.
Got our new one 18 months ago, based on it having an excellent filter, but last night, one snuck through. Pulled it apart, got out the hairpin, gave the wife numerous serves, and pranced around the house for hours, basking in the glow of being an excellent handyman/fixit guy (which I am totes not), and reprimanded the wife repeatedly about killing the machine again. Soooo, I started the load again, pointed out to the wife numerous times that it was working perfectly, thanks to me and me alone.
Nek minit (well, 30), I notice water seeping, nay, running out into the kitchen from under the laundry door. Seems that some fuckwit forgot to put the pump out hose hack into the trough, and instead left if laying on the floor. Best part was that the laundry was currently full of boxes and my daughters craft collection on the floor.

I actually wish my wife had said something scathing, rather than just wearing a smug, superior smirk for the next 2 hour, while helping to clean up the mess.:doh: