Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Turns out the roll of silver wrapping paper I bought is actually just clear plastic. So much for keeping it reusable by avoiding the Christmas themed stuff (which was actually cheaper).
Aluminium foil is your friend @wesdadude ! You can reuse it or recycle it, it isn't Christmas themed, and it will set your gifts apart whether it be Christmas a birthday a wedding or engagement party. I've been doing it since a friend had glandular fever in high school. Sure I've gotten some unwanted feedback from ift recipients but anyone that makes it to a second gifting occasion usually gets used to it and is a wierdo themselves.

And happy Christmas.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There's a girl I know, she seems quite nice and rides bikes. We run into each other every so often and a few times this year she has suggested we get on the trail together but nothing has eventuated. We finally got out for that ride this morning. I hate xc riding, I hate riding in the summer heat, and I always avoid riding this close to starting my tour season in Japan to avoid injury.

I forgot to take my gloves. I hate riding without gloves. Relax this isn't going where you all want it to, I didn't crash and only put my foot down twice on the whole ride (climbing out of the dipper section near the poo works I got tangled on 2 different roots). But I felt so naked without my gloves. Otherwise it was a good ride.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
There's a girl I know, she seems quite nice and rides bikes. We run into each other every so often and a few times this year she has suggested we get on the trail together but nothing has eventuated. We finally got out for that ride this morning. I hate xc riding, I hate riding in the summer heat, and I always avoid riding this close to starting my tour season in Japan to avoid injury.

I forgot to take my gloves. I hate riding without gloves. Relax this isn't going where you all want it to, I didn't crash and only put my foot down twice on the whole ride (climbing out of the dipper section near the poo works I got tangled on 2 different roots). But I felt so naked without my gloves. Otherwise it was a good ride.
Always wear protection.

safreek

Yeah, lack of gloves always make me feel naked as well. It's all in your mind though
london-united-kingdom-a-cyclist-wearing-a-crown-stands-outside-buckingham-palace-while-taking.jpg

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Pffft, you need to XC-up, forget those gloves and get those midday rides going if you want to to impress those Newcastle ladies.

A bit of shaved legs and 29er hardtail living could be on the way for you.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If he makes an effort, all this could be his.
The loveliest gal in newkie
View attachment 395831
Pretty sure she shared her head recently and walks up as down Beaumont st at night. Either that or she has a doppleganger that does! She has propositioned me a few times recently when I have been trying to climb on the bike and ride home. I don't know how I have resisted her charms!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Did something similar once with a helmet.

Got to the You Yangs champing at the bit to ride. Bike ready, camel back, gloves, let's fkn go.

About 1k down the track I'm thinking "gee it's a bit breezy today".

Left my helmet sitting on the scuttle panel.

But at least I didn't leave it at home I suppose.