Confessions from the fuckwits

Minlak

custom titis
Love a wee challenge. Being public there is no option but for success :cool:
That's the plan be held accountable - especially by myself

It is important to change our language as well - How we say things impacts our chances of success as well - The first few times I recorded it I said hopefully and see how we go and that's already building in an excuse, Just gunna succeed! (like a gummy budgie)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Thinks this should go in here - about April I will assume I should have posted it here anyway.
Good work !

365 squats and 365 push-ups on NYE 2023 :p

Gonna need a new bike around April anyway.

Subscribed !

EDIT: Even gave you the first like on the vid. Showed my missus to get her moving... she reckons she will do a push-up, a squat and AND a sit-up.

Mannnnn I'm giving her to Australia day.

Last edited:

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Thinks this should go in here - about April I will assume I should have posted it here anyway.

This is awesome. I reckon all of Rotorburn should get into this. Maybe add sit-ups. I really should be doing more of these. Chin-ups would be good too but I can't ever see myself being able to do 365 in a day.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Rode at the You Yangs today, not surprisingly I'm not a very fit man atm. Still I decided to ride up the bloody Cressy Rd climb.

Got past the mega steep bit and was on the homeward stretch when a ute came down the road so I moved over and continued up the road underneath a tree overhanging the edge of the road. Now because it was warm-ish and I'm unfit, I was blowing out my arsehole and doing the endurobro thing where you perch your full face on top of your bonce.

My brand spanking (2 rides) full face promptly hooked up on the low branch and toppled off my melon and smashed the ground. Fuckwit.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
There's a girl I know, she seems quite nice and rides bikes. We run into each other every so often and a few times this year she has suggested we get on the trail together but nothing has eventuated. We finally got out for that ride this morning. I hate xc riding, I hate riding in the summer heat, and I always avoid riding this close to starting my tour season in Japan to avoid injury.

I forgot to take my gloves. I hate riding without gloves. Relax this isn't going where you all want it to, I didn't crash and only put my foot down twice on the whole ride (climbing out of the dipper section near the poo works I got tangled on 2 different roots). But I felt so naked without my gloves. Otherwise it was a good ride.
She didn’t even notice dude, a little pre occupied

(SUPER not safe for work/kids ears. You’ve been warned)

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Bought a second hand Jetblack M5 Mag Pro trainer, set it all up and tried to ride, tyre rubs at the front. Supposed to take 29er wheels too. Any ideas, I'm all out, looks like there is no height adjustments.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Bought a second hand Jetblack M5 Mag Pro trainer, set it all up and tried to ride, tyre rubs at the front. Supposed to take 29er wheels too. Any ideas, I'm all out, looks like there is no height adjustments.
There should be a pin in the SQR lock mechanism. Pull that out and you can somehow adjust the height.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Second of the video's.

Thanks, I think I've already tried this video, I'll watch it again when I'm not half asleep this time

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Changed rear tyre. DH tyre with cushcore….and I put it on backwards. It also has a wobble. Took it off and turned it around. On the correct way now but still has a wobble.
I imagine that tool 6 days, much swearing and the loss of significant bark from at least three fingers...

Minlak

custom titis
@Minlak hows your challenge going?
Interestingly - The year feels long already as I am counting everyday and still mindful to remember to do them - have not missed a day - had DOMS in the chest arms on day 7 8 9 but seems to have abated - Hard to tell if legs have DOMS from squats or starting to mountain bike again (several 2 hr rides this year so far)
Still have not had an energy drink and not missed any squats or push ups.
I expect on day 30 to start thinking about sets instead of just doing them.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Interestingly - The year feels long already as I am counting everyday and still mindful to remember to do them - have not missed a day - had DOMS in the chest arms on day 7 8 9 but seems to have abated - Hard to tell if legs have DOMS from squats or starting to mountain bike again (several 2 hr rides this year so far)
Still have not had an energy drink and not missed any squats or push ups.
I expect on day 30 to start thinking about sets instead of just doing them.
Next year, level up with the chinup biathlon.

https://www.reddit.com/r/holdmybeer/comments/10adsaz