Confessions from the fuckwits

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
At least with Maxxis you know by looking. All the other brands print on both sides so you're unaware until you go down in a corner as the braking traction is rotten!
It's a DHF. I only rode it in circles around the backyard, but to be honest it felt more predictable while turning than the normal way round... :oops:

Thinking I might give it a shot to be honest... Braking grip can't be any worse than the Rekon Race on the other bike! :p

Not with THAT attitude.
Phew! :)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Out riding and notice someone has gained on me pretty quickly. In a pretty fast tech section so aim to pull over as soon as I clear it to let him past.

Did not realise that the verge I chose was made of quicksand and anger. Promptly stack it, then bloke has to stop and wait for me anyway while I complete my crash. Think I damaged the saddle too, it's making weird noises now.

F***ing. Muppet.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Honestly I've put less effort into Magic Eye thingys, but now I've finally spotted it I shall point and laugh like I got it instantly.
I only realised just how good the "logo on the drive side only" thing was recently. Known about it for years and have used it every time I've mounted a tyre.

But chucked some Pirellis on a little while back and didn't even think about it. Put them on with a logo on the drive side. Both tyres were backwards as they have logos on both sides!

Fuckwit.

moorey

call me Mia
It's a DHF. I only rode it in circles around the backyard, but to be honest it felt more predictable while turning than the normal way round... :oops:

Thinking I might give it a shot to be honest... Braking grip can't be any worse than the Rekon Race on the other bike! :p

Phew! :)
Try a DHF rear. It rolls worse, but it grips good.

moorey

call me Mia
I noticed you've become a bit of a KOM hunter. The stravarsehole transformation is complete.
If they’re on my route and I like the segment, hell yeah, I’ll give it a tickle. More of a local legend man though, through the sheer volume of local loops I’m doing lately.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Spent some time in the garage last night cleaning up some all parts. This included a crusty chain guide. All parts tossed in a little tub of warm soapy water to soften the grime. Which I foolishly sat on the washing machine while attending to some other things. Of course I was also doing some laundry at the same time...

Small pieces everywhere! I think I found everything except one of the funky counter sunk bolts that secures the chain guide to the frame.