Brisvegas BBQ: Sunday 2nd November

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
around the toilet block under the climbing cliffs and stuff, definatly around the toilet blocks though, jsut look for the bikes

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jump on a train. Or if you want, head out to Ipswich 4x track in the morning. Lupine, Emerin and I will be out there, and then we're jumping on the train (I believe, unless those two are driving, in which case I'll be training it by myself) into Kangaroo Point...

Emerin

Likes Dirt
Yeah, we are driving out and i own a bubble car, so unfortunatly i can't take you guys too! :( But one thing guys.... we still haven't organised the food yet. I know you boys might not like to do this... BUT WE NEED TO ORGANISE SOMETHING! Do we want someone to buy all the snags etc and then you give them $3 or something? And i'll need a rough number of people too. So PM if your comming and you want me to buy the food and you guys just pay me. Ya? :D

Emerin

Likes Dirt
sxereturn said:
What type of "food" will we be paying you for?
I was thinking bread, onion, sauces (BBQ, Tomato, Plum and Mustard), snags and maybe mince patties? I didn't know if you guys wanted it or not, but salad? You know, potato, calslaw, green tossed? What do you think? It's just an idea, if you have any better ones, by all means grab the riens. I just figured we better get organised... :(

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
Hope theres a BBQ there that works or is clean enough to cook on...

actually are there BBQs there? Pretty sure there are...

Emerin

Likes Dirt
creepyjoe said:
Hope theres a BBQ there that works or is clean enough to cook on...

actually are there BBQs there? Pretty sure there are...
Yeah there are. People have BBQ's there all the time. And i'll just bring some vinegar and clean it before we use it... the only thing i'm not sure of, is are they gas or wood operated? :?

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
I'll bring a salad and 20 snags, so if someone wants to bring 2 loaves of bread and a tub of butter, someone else bring a pack of plastic plates, someone bring a bottle of sauce, etc...

wombat

Lives in a hole
dlwd3w said:
wod or not I can get it cranking ;)
Yeah, I have a habit of over cranking bbq's, I take flame grill to a whole new level...tip for cleaning them though, just heat the plate up, sprinkle some salt on it and scrub with paper. Then you can use the vinegar Em.

yeah i'll be in for tomorrow just tell me a time and what you want me to bring and where we are meeting. if there is any trouble with bbq i can bring a portable one if you guys want. E-mail me on Skattered69@hotmail.com or 0401732545

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks like around 2 ish. where the little car parking area is at the cliffs. there are BBQ's there.
if we get heaps of people we'll find somewhere to hang. and if there arelenty of bikes, there'll be no probs finding us.
if you want to eat, bring some food. Em asked everyone to let her know and no-one really said anything, so we'll be hauling food for a 1/2 dozen people, and it'll get eaten. you have until about 10pm tonight to let us know if you want us to bring food for you.

Emerin

Likes Dirt
Cool, ok. So i'll bring some bread, salad and some more snags. I'll also bring some sauce and onions! Should be a good arvo people! :D I'll get some plates too, since no-one else is puttin their hand up! 8)

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
ok so 2pm at the carpark near the cliffs, I purchased 18 snags today so don't go too crazy on them... got to get some film tommorow as well, hoping to get some good roof huckage and stair casing up here by tommorow night

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry guys myself and nathan wont be attending! we will be at the rugby though if anyone wants to meet us there ;)

Have fun tommorrow!