Brisvegas BBQ: Sunday 2nd November

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
Anyone up for a BBQ? put some faces to names, some snags and some piss into ourselves while we're at it?

Where: Kangaroo point
When: 3:30pm Sunday 2nd Nov
Bring: Food, Drinks, Chairs, Bikes, etc

I'm happy to cook, bring your bike for some afternoon huckage, shall be good, I'll get a map for where we're metting asap

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
Sweet, would be good if some of you guys from toowoomba and the coasts made an effort to come as well :wink:

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I might be able to make it down there on our way to the Rugby World Cup game with another Toowoomba lad, Nathan. Depends what time the game starts cause I have no idea!

laconic_trojan

Likes Bikes
I'll be there and I'll bring people. what about Kangaroo Point. middle of the arvo perhaps. say 3:30. Cos its so hot. Lots of space to to kick a footy plus there's some toilet block hucks if you bring a bike/ride in. sounds good.. will follow this link and if the original person keeps refreshing the thread with BBQ in it we can check the most current info. i personally will have the hangover of death because it's my 21st on Sat

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
Kangaroo point might be nicer, less people around also means we'll be able to ride in peace, I'll edit my first post then and put the details in.
Happy 21st mate!